XXL M1 Scalping System

Hello all,

this archive contains all the indicators and instructions for my M1 scalping system :

http://www.4shared.com/get/198711836/bbba383c/xxl_M1_scalping_system.html

Remove the (at) out of the link, and replace it with an a, as usual.

It is based on the 3 ZZ Semafor, the OANFX bands indicator and a combination of various other indicators.

Just wait for the Semafor to come close to the bands, check the right side of the H1/H4 trend and set your

trade. Totally easy. Description and pictures inside. Feel free to post questions :D

Enjoy ! Kudos and an EA programmer would be very welcome :)

xxl

Re: XXL M1 Scalping System

Just updated the template in the zip-archive to match the standard mt4 screen setup, because the trend indicator was not visible. I am using a widescreen here, and the indicator is set on fixed values.

Now it should be visible with standard settings like a freshly installed MT4 has.

XXL the broblem with ur system and why no much interest, is simply because of the zz semafor indicator which is realy scaring guyz away.

nobody have time for zigzag based indis anymore. Looking for a more decent indi.

As for me zz indis are not reliable enough for my style no matter how many indicators you use to back it up, it still wouldn't.

Your idea is good but with zz semafor thatz the same old story. ur luck may not shine for long with it.

XXL,

I think it will help if you can post your trading screen..

I myself experienced the ZZ repainting, sometime it kept moving from candle to candle.. and not sure which one will be the true ZZ level until it was too late to open a trade.

How do you solve this? Especially at M1. Please share with us..

Regards,

Tom

Hello Tom,

can't post screen here, it is in the package, where also you can find my method to solve the repainting issue.

I use a little martingale strategy to catch the trades. I enter trades only after the following rule :

I check what RSI it is when level 3 semafor shows up first time. Should be over at least 75+.

Then I monitor it and enter the trade when RSI dropps below 80, better 75-. Mostly entering at the first showup also works fine, if you look back. Vice versa 15-20 for buy trades of course.

But what helps me here at most are the OANfx bands. I presume you haven't downloaded the package yet, the semafor must show up near these bands or even in them or piercing. If you look at the screenshot, you'll get it.

I have no confidence in the semafor alone ! Only that combination with oanfx bands and RSI gives me a good entry / exit.

If TP is not reached, I exit trades at the next level 2 semafor at least.

And if a trade really goes against me (mostly news times or end of month etc), I enter with double lot sizes at -30 to -60 depends on range of the pair. Slower pairs like EURCHFG are TP 8 SL 30, GBPJPY is SL 60 TP 15+, depends on day.

Well, I seem to get along quite good, made some 2k5 EUR with 0.1 lots in 6 weeks :) I am happy with that, at least.

I have a bankroll of around 5k and trade 0.1 0.2 0.4 lots max. per pair, strick MM of course. Max loss was 150 EUR a day, max gain around 300.

Cheers, xxl

Thanks ! Nice to hear :)

I have also looked around a lot before, and still learning, but as long as it gives me this kind of profit, I will use it.

Big advantage is in my eyes, that you can trade "ballistic" and you don't have to look ahead too much, like swing trading etc.

Simply react and shoot for little but consistent profits ... yes, I admit being a scalper ^^

Cheers, xxl

I personaly favor scalping to other styles as for me scalping has produce definte profits at medium to low risk, i mean some days i can lose a few pips (50 - 100), but it all evens out in the end im in profit. I personaly did not develop my swing trading level to trade large lots with it comfortably, so i need to get that aspect in order. I will probably give your system a go sometime this week and grind pips for a few days with it to see what is what.

Best of luck.

Hello Tom,

can't post screen here, it is in the package, where also you can find my method to solve the repainting issue.

I use a little martingale strategy to catch the trades. I enter trades only after the following rule :

I check what RSI it is when level 3 semafor shows up first time. Should be over at least 75+.

Then I monitor it and enter the trade when RSI dropps below 80, better 75-. Mostly entering at the first showup also works fine, if you look back. Vice versa 15-20 for buy trades of course.

But what helps me here at most are the OANfx bands. I presume you haven't downloaded the package yet, the semafor must show up near these bands or even in them or piercing. If you look at the screenshot, you'll get it.

I have no confidence in the semafor alone ! Only that combination with oanfx bands and RSI gives me a good entry / exit.

If TP is not reached, I exit trades at the next level 2 semafor at least.

And if a trade really goes against me (mostly news times or end of month etc), I enter with double lot sizes at -30 to -60 depends on range of the pair. Slower pairs like EURCHFG are TP 8 SL 30, GBPJPY is SL 60 TP 15+, depends on day.

Well, I seem to get along quite good, made some 2k5 EUR with 0.1 lots in 6 weeks :) I am happy with that, at least.

I have a bankroll of around 5k and trade 0.1 0.2 0.4 lots max. per pair, strick MM of course. Max loss was 150 EUR a day, max gain around 300.

Cheers, xxl

XXL,

Thanks for this encouraging sharing..

Will have a try on your TS this coming weeks..

All d best for you and kudo with you.. :-bd

Regards,

Tom

The semafor-indi is excellent and the way you trade with it gives you a very high profit-rate.

Your system is better than most I found so far.

To prove this, I decided to demo a bit ... 5 days but no real time sitting the PC, could have been better :D

It's soooo easy ...

Dear xxl205,

I would like to know.How to set Quik Trailing of this result?

It's sometimes take profit at 12 pips but several times,it keep less than 7 pips.

1. Would you please share your QuikTrailing.set for us?

When the OanFx Band ( Blue and Green line) is to narrow than 40 pips such as 30,20 and 10 pips.

But the system give me the alert to open position.

2.Is this the good signal for open position?

Thanks advance. :shand:

Sincerely,

Plypun

It's sometimes take profit at 12 pips but several times,it keep less than 7 pips.

1. Would you please share your QuikTrailing.set for us?

When the OanFx Band ( Blue and Green line) is to narrow than 40 pips such as 30,20 and 10 pips.

But the system give me the alert to open position.

2.Is this the good signal for open position?

Thanks advance. :shand:

Sincerely,

Plypun

So, as this is demo, I've been experimenting around a bit which settings are best for me.

At quiktrailing, I set the "Use_first_TakeProfit" to true and then FirstTakeProfit=7 and FirstTakeProfitValue=50

But I am not really happy with this at all. I think for me suits a 10 or 12 pips take profit of the total trade best.

Do I understand correct that you mean the semafor level 3 does show up a lot before touching the bands ?

Well, that is the mystery of trading at all ... when to do what :) If I could give you a 100% chance when to open a trade, well ... greets from the holy grail.

Get your feeling. But the best answer that I can give you is : Check the RSI. If it is over 80% (respective under 20% at opposite) and the lvl3 Semafor shows, I usually enter. The more this point is in the near of the bands, the better it is of course. Best is when the "flares" (the red circle around the lvl 3 semafor) touches the bands or even goes through them. Demo this, watch the behavior, get a feeling of how the trades behave when the bands are heavy bent or what happens when they are not so much bent in one direction... I can't describe it better :)

Have a nice weekend, charge yourself for another interesting week to trade :geek:

• 3 weeks later...

This is a beautifull manual scalping system I found it works great and produces positive and consistent results! I believe everyone should try this system and find out for themselves... I think i might take a shot and get my ea person to make one for this system as it appears to be very resonable and good.

Hello Cyrillic,

glad to see you find it profitable and that you want to have an EA as much as I do [-O<

I'd have some thoughts about EA parameters though, if you like to, contact me anytime.

meanwhile I enjoy +30% this month, but had no real time to trade manually.

cheers, xxl