Binary Option Brokers Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Binary Option Brokers Discussion

I wanted to delete this and didn't know how!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by 4xmeter; 23-07-14, 23:37.

CToption offers a wide range of trading tools to support your trading strategies, provides additional opportunities for increased secured money management and ultimately shapes your trading experience.

Comment

Hi guys

OK, OK, some members here seem to be very satisfied by CTOption, i am also interested by this broker to open an account, but i would LIKE REALLY to get other opinions about the HORRIBLE reviews on ForexPeaceArmy website , about CTOption ( not authorising withdrawals, cheating on money, etc....Sounds really BAD....I prefer to check out BEFORE than AFTER )

S

Comment

Hi,
        I would certainly not follow the opinion of members who come here and recommend a broker, and have only posted in the brokers forum, or just small talks in the binary options forum. 99% of broker recommendations here are in fact made by disguised brokers. I am deleting the new ones, but there is too much work to review all of them.

Comment

Hi Dale

THANKS for your confirmation of my guesses...Unfortunately, it is the name of the game, just like in the Forex world

Regards

S

Comment

%99 of binary brokers are scam, stay away!
            FBI Binary Options Fraud A Word of Warning to the Investing Public
            https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/binary-options-fraud

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            Working...
            X