• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Esteemed members!

Don't know if this is the right forum to ask and sorry for that but can anyone suggest how to set TPOs as letters instead of pixels in LT Market Profile Pack as one does in Fin Alg ones by adjusting price per bar. I tried clicking the right price panel and dragging it and then it shows the letters but by zooming too much and shows only a small price range of chart.

Thanks

Hi Esteemed members!

Don't know if this is the right forum to ask and sorry for that but can anyone suggest how to set TPOs as letters instead of pixels in LT Market Profile Pack as one does in Fin Alg ones by adjusting price per bar. I tried clicking the right price panel and dragging it and then it shows the letters but by zooming too much and shows only a small price range of chart.

Thanks

Jai, is it really your first post ever since your joined the forum in Jun 2013.? Lots of users join this great forum to download cracked softwares only and keep downloading and when they face any problem in cracked softwares, they call for a help and after getting solution they get away again. It's really ............ I hats off admis and those members who spend lots of their valuable hours for the sake of community.

Jai, is it really your first post ever since your joined the forum in Jun 2013.? Lots of users join this great forum to download cracked softwares only and keep downloading and when they face any problem in cracked softwares, they call for a help and after getting solution they get away again. It's really ............ I hats off admis and those members who spend lots of their valuable hours for the sake of community.

Yes bomdila I joined in 2013 when I first started learning about trading but then after initial losses stopped it altogether in the very first month. I did not visit this great forum for many years after that. Now starting the learning process all over again since past 10-12 days. Don't know much about trading/coding etc. but thanks to great members of this forum I am sure I'll be able to learn to trade and contribute something worthwhile.

Sorry for naivety once again.

Thanks

Jai Yadav

Yes bomdila I joined in 2013 when I first started learning about trading but then after initial losses stopped it altogether in the very first month. I did not visit this great forum for many years after that. Now starting the learning process all over again since past 10-12 days. Don't know much about trading/coding etc. but thanks to great members of this forum I am sure I'll be able to learn to trade and contribute something worthwhile.

Sorry for naivety once again.

Thanks

Jai Yadav

http://www.czechwealth.cz/vizualizace-trhu

but the Czech language can be an issue...