Profits in 60 seconds (Binary Options)

e24

I think this is an alarming trend where "no lose", "magic bullet" systems are found to be tied to only one or two brokers. I walk away as soon as I see this. I use only Alpari-UK for BO's and fail to see why any respectable product would not include established main stream brokers like Alpari in their list (instead of one's we've never heard of)

There are tied to brokers because they need their feed to trade, each brokers have different prices for the option so it does not work the same as meta trader they are all individual.

So design an automated system you have to nominate a broker to have that system to work on.

It's really quite simple. The guys selling the $997 program are like IB's for the 2 "brokers". They get a kickback on every trade you make. Read the Terms and Conditions for the "brokers" and see the requirements to withdraw your funds. They bait you in with special offers of additional account funding.

Thanks for the reply

the requirements to withdraw funds is no different to any CFDs or other trading platforms. they require proof of ID and they will charge a fee for wire transfer, just like any other organization. Most of them will only allow you to withdraw the same amount you deposit via credit card example deposit 200 make a 1000 you can only deposit the 200 back directly to the card but the other 1000 can be wired for a fee 20-30 ( no different to the money i receive from apple for my app.

I understand there are a lot of skeptics about Binary options but i am one who prepared to give it ago.

Thanks for the reply

the requirements to withdraw funds is no different to any CFDs or other trading platforms. they require proof of ID and they will charge a fee for wire transfer, just like any other organization. Most of them will only allow you to withdraw the same amount you deposit via credit card example deposit 200 make a 1000 you can only withdraw the 200 back directly to the card but the other 1000 can be wired for a fee 20-30 ( no different to the money i receive from apple for my app.

I understand there are a lot of skeptics about Binary options but i am one who prepared to give it ago.

• 4 months later...