Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alan Rich

One of the scenarios last week was USDJPY rolling over

If we look at different scenarios that could occur we are very often we are looking at the bigger picture.

If one then triggers then we can follow it for as long as its in play.

As it goes down then there are intermediate moves to be had to the down side.

I’ve marked them on this chart and shown the roll over.

EURGBP has rolled over

I think EURGBP has rolled over in the big picture.

Here is the chart.

It maybe worth watching that today at lunchtime.

Comment

US Dollar, look at this scenario

After todays economic news the Dollar strengthened.

But what if its just part of the US Dollars continued rollover?

In the chart attached I have shown what the Dollar index is doing and put the fib grid on the last leg down.

I’d watch the Fib grid area to see if it can’t get through them.

If it starts stalling at the highs of the rollover just as the USDJPY did recently then we could get another drop.

See what you think.

Comment

Gold

I know what I have said in the past about Gold but watching it in the short term it just doesn’t want to stay down.

The last sell off was just a pullback. I may very well buy a small position in it and place it in my portfolio in case there is more to this bounce in the daily charts than I think.

Comment

Gold

Gold could be poised to go higher.

It’s back atatcking the latest highs in its consolidation.

Comment

US market

The early strength is good news for the US market with an initial pull back taking out the days high.

The big money how ever will come in the next 10-15 mins. There is a big gap to fill on the SPY’s, if it ignores it and keeps on going it’s good for the market but just watch out if it rolls over and fills that gap.

Comment

Alan Rich

I will be posting all my posts here from now on!

Comment

The early strength is good news for the US market with an initial pull back taking out the days high.

The big money how ever will come in the next 10-15 mins. There is a big gap to fill on the SPY’s, if it ignores it and keeps on going it’s good for the market but just watch out if it rolls over and fills that gap.

Comment

GBPUSD I’d get interested in it now because something is happening to it. Its got a more directional feel to it and the US market might do something with it.

However after promising an initial move from the pivot shown and a drop down this morning it went sideways so rather than keep on about it It I left it. Now its moving I’d put the ARTS system on it as it’s bouncing a lot stronger off the fib level we looked at earlier.

Below is how it promised so much and then did nothing. When it does nothing I’m not interested.

Now it’s moving I’m interested in it and I’ll follow it.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  Working...
                  X