Hedging or Scalping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SweetyGirl View Post
    Scalping is better for me too, fast trades, less stress, controlled result, the only thing is to avoid news and not stable market and currencies
    Actually, most of traders using scalping strategy. it's really profitable and can collect pips more fast and easy..
    For me, I've used both of them in each trade. I've EA that using scalping,martingale,and hedging on their system. it's work great for me. I've used it on PAMM account in liteforex,roboforex, and some others..

Comment

I prefer to scalping, although its profit target of every order is not too big but with some open positions, the profits accumulated good enough. I can not linger in front of the computer to watch the chart, because I prefer to scalping. Noteworthy is the broker that we use, each broker has their rule for scalping, so be aware that we can fulfill the rule. So far I did not find many problems with my account when scalping in galleass.

Comment

Hedging is used only to protect or also to gain?

Comment

Main danger of scalping - loss of deposit, not the drawdown, but a complete loss of funds when a transaction closes by forceful stop out.

Comment

Scalping is a short term trading strategy by which we can make money quickly by closing it with a tight pips, hedging is a strategy of trading by placing the orders in both sides either in buy or sell, so wherever it goes, we can make money.

Comment

I suggest scalping because it is much easier than hedging, and scalping is also one of the quickest methods to earn profits based on a short time frame.

Comment

Which method is best and simpler to trade for beginner traders, Hedging or scalping?

Comment

Hedging against investment risk refers to the strategical utilization of financial instruments or market strategies to offset the risk of any adverse price movements.

Comment

Which is best suitable for a beginner to trade Hedging or scalping, and what are the risks involved in it?

Comment

Well, it all depends on the Market situation and to do it properly, you need to learn about Market Analysis.

Comment

Which is better for new traders with limited funds and risk tolerance: hedging or scalping?

Comment

• TRAD3R.GURU
                          TRAD3R.GURU commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Trading is not suitable for limited funds or risk tolerance. In trading, first rule is to risk max one percent on one trade (symbol) at any given time. If funds are limited, this is biggest issue. With limited funds, people try to take big risk to take big rewards and this might work for some times but eventually they blow up all there account.

• samesheet
                          samesheet commented
                          Editing a comment
                          They serve different purposes that is why can't be compared.

Originally posted by Siyan jheel View Post
                        Well, it all depends on the Market situation and to do it properly, you need to learn about Market Analysis.
                        What is the best way to learn market analysis? Are there any good resources to learn some basic techniques of analysis?

Comment

Scalping is taking a few pips off a market overshoot. Hedging isnvolves (in it's most basic form) using one financial instrument to generate profit, and another to minimize risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Investfox View Post
                            Scalping is taking a few pips off a market overshoot. Hedging isnvolves (in it's most basic form) using one financial instrument to generate profit, and another to minimize risk.
                            We will need to better understand that if the trades are being done by us involve Hedged trades then the income we are going to get from one currency will also get neutralized by the losses we are going to get in another currency.

Comment

Originally posted by shayanjameel08 View Post
                              Don't bother arguing with the anti-hedging clique.
                              I use similar strategy and it works for me. MACD divergence is a guaranteed money maker.
                              Can you explain how to use MACD correctly? Any specific periods as correct settings to make it work

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X