Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yahoo finance india eod data server down

Dear Friends,

It seems that yahoo eod server is down since past few days. The yahoo india finance data is not up to date , the last date of eod data available is 19 mar 2013. Make sure you have other ways to get eod data for your analysis. good luck

Using the NSE site would be a good idea , downloading bhavcopy , many downloaders are available which even downloads Futures and Options data.

Comment

yahoo realtime data also stopped by yahoo means they give exact time stamp with delayed quotes..
      so that yahoo maybe plan to subscribe realtime data...

happy trading

Comment

yes it is right, now yahoo & google may wish to commercialize their free data. its better to get the data from nse site itself or subscribe to some other data provider. yahooo realtime data is untrustworthy , i guess that nifty is atleast delayed by 10-15 minutes.

Happy Trading

Comment

s, so that i am using google realtime tick by tick from google server with 1 min format backfill also..so that its better than yahoo till now...
          happy trading...

Comment

Originally posted by option trader View Post
            s, so that i am using google realtime tick by tick from google server with 1 min format backfill also..so that its better than yahoo till now...
            happy trading...
            Can you explain how? which software is used? Kindly detail the procedure

Comment

i used it for indian exchange trade..SQA is the sw, u can download it from aamaadmisoftware.com..
              happy trading...

Comment

i have just checked yahoo finance eod data. its up to date now. now eod data download should work fine. happy trading good luck

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                Working...
                X