Ryan Watts -Emini scalping SYSTEM

saendee

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Re: Ryan Watts -Emini scalping SYSTEM

does anyone know how to apply a 1sma and 5 sma to the macd histogram in MT4. I tried the option of selecting apply to previous/first data but the sma doesnt come out right

Hi herman,

It shall works, the MA ind is using "first's indicator data", and only use the MACD which come with the MT4 platform.

Try again.

Cheers

:)

Hi Cubicrey,

Thx for the reply, I was using the MACD 2 color Histogram indicator. Reason for this was because this indicator makes the histogram lines above 0 blue and below 0 lines red, so its visually very easy to see.

Do you know how to color the MT4 macd indicator so bars above 0 are blue and bars below 0 are red?

Thx for your help

hi cubicrey

thx for the indicator but after testing and comparing it seems the ryan watts indicator is slightly differnet. It appears to be MACD histogram indicator which can also draw a 1sma and 5 sma of the histogram.

So basically it plots

1)MACD histogram only for settings 5/34/5 with blue bars above 0 and red bars below 0 (no fast and slow ema's plotted)

2)a 1sma of the histogram value

3)a 5 sma of the histogram value

Any idea where i can get this?

thx

Hi hermanhess,

There r the same, try to understd from the attached picture, the lower ind window is the MT4 MACD overlay with both SMAs. You need to understd that the overlay SMA on MACD is exactly the same when u input the SMA into the price window, but it is using MACD value to calculate instead of the Price value. Whereas the overlayed SMA5 is axactly the same with the MACD's Signal input[the third data of 5,34,5......]

hope this help.

cheers

rey

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
I tried it and found it difficult to follow his methods.

As with most methods of this type, practice is the key. I know this system, but I did not find it particularly original, so never gave it a serious try and because of that I would NOT dismiss it as useless. I am using more superior methods, though, so I don't think I will go back to Mr. Watts's methods.

• 1 year later...