The power of patience in forex trading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The power of patience in forex trading

The power of patience in forex tradings has brought forth good result. As a forex trader, we have to be patience in examining the market before taking an entry or exit decision. We ought to give our trade time to work, by so doing we will make better result at the end of it all.

You may want to rethink this line of thought. If a trader hesitates unneedlessly he can lose some very nice profit. Patience is not a word that I would use when trading the forex. You posted that you are a new trader, let me suggest getting "The Psychology of Trading" and read the book my friend.

Comment

Patient is number one in forex trading! For success in this business, you need that.
      Anyway I've heard good things about Armada Markets in Indonesia. Their spreads seem to be the lowest in the industry. Can anybody confirm?

Comment

I work for a large time frames where haste can lead to large loss of $, so in my haste just nikchemu trade, but if we take a scalping there and think for a long time to reflect on the input can not be there for trends ultrashort
        Last edited by snaiper-x1; 30-01-13, 04:39.

Comment

if you are a scalper/jobber without any setups then patience has no meaning here.use vwap and trade hft.
          if one has solid setup and mostly swinging, then patience is needed, because it may take time to form the setup, but once it is there do not hesitate to pull the trigger.
          Analysing is one thing and trade execution is also another thing, both are difficult and required simultaneously.Trading is such an arena where even pros are beginners.

Comment

Analysing is one thing and trade execution is also another thing, both are difficult and required simultaneously.Trading is such an arena where even pros are beginners.
            that's right guys, I agree that all of our trade in the market is a continuous learning process and learning something new .............successful you guys fishing.......

Comment

Patience is needed in this business, because a lot of obstacles that we will face, we have to be patient in the face and never give up so we can survive in this business and can achieve our dream, which is to become a successful trader.

Comment

Originally posted by snaiper-x1 View Post
                I work for a large time frames where haste can lead to large loss of $, so in my haste just nikchemu trade, but if we take a scalping there and think for a long time to reflect on the input can not be there for trends ultrashort
                instead we should be as much mengkin trade in his fine and or have to learn to make use of a demo account so that our ability to grow and can produce trading well, and try trading in HiWayFX to more freely with leverage 1: 1000

Comment

The power of Patience in forex trading is very important. Patience is the key of success in every place. Even the sentence is true in Forex market.

Comment

Patience is the key to success if you don't have patience you will lose a lot in Forex trading.

Comment

Originally posted by prettyboy View Post
                      Patience is the key to success if you don't have patience you will lose a lot in Forex trading.
                      because to be successful then we need a lot of training beforehand, and therefore try trading well in HiWayFX with a minimum deposit of $ 20

Comment

patience, one of the most, belittled most imrotant skill i would say in forex, and forex will teach you to be a patience master whether you like it or not. trust me, in forex the more you are like a monk in patience the better.

Comment

Originally posted by maligno View Post
                          patience, one of the most, belittled most imrotant skill i would say in forex, and forex will teach you to be a patience master whether you like it or not. trust me, in forex the more you are like a monk in patience the better.
                          patience is the key to success in forex trading in which we live, to melaatih patience it must have within us to live together with the maximum trading HiWayFX can trade with a minimum deposit of $ 20 for this business preformance mental training

Comment

Patient trade will result in consistent gains what is more important than fast and large gains as they can quickly turn into losses and your total return will be negative. I'm trading low-risk strategy with Hotforex with 5% monthly return and never make more what greed can urge you earn.

Comment

Originally posted by controlxs View Post
                              Patient trade will result in consistent gains what is more important than fast and large gains as they can quickly turn into losses and your total return will be negative. I'm trading low-risk strategy with Hotforex with 5% monthly return and never make more what greed can urge you earn.
                              forex trading should be serious in his carry up to get the money that we expect to become a successful forex trading its joint HiWayFX

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X