Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Demo Account or Live Account? Any Comments?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you may start with demo. but you can earn profit only on a live account

Comment

• obviously demo is the best to begin off. you need practice before you begin putting your genuine hard-earned cash into exchanging.

Comment

• Make sure you use paper/demo account as same as real account, if not, you will not be learning to trade and handle risk. Making new trade at right time is only 50% of challenge, rest 50% is to manage trade/risk.

Comment

• If you cant make consistency on demo for at least 3-6 months you will not for sure make it on live. So you need to earn the right to go on live by making first on demo....

Comment

• I suggest trading with a demo account if your venturing into forex and after you have gained enough experience move to live trading so that the live experience also gives enough forex knowledge to build a new strategy.

Comment

• Of course, a Demo account would be best to start for any new trader. Gaining theoretical knowledge is good but implementing it in the right way is what matters for profit or loss. So I would suggest a Demo account first.

Comment

• If you are a beginner with no demo trading experience, I suggest sticking with a demo account till you have gained enough knowledge and demo trading experience.

Because many beginner traders have blown up their accounts by entering into live trading.

Comment

• Demo Account is the best way to learn the structure of the Forex Market and its procedure, but to learn the Forex Tradin in actual sense, we have to step into the real market.

Comment

• As new traders, they get attracted to a demo account that offers knowledge on forex trading and guidance on how to trade. Traders get a better experience with a demo account. After acquiring confidence in the demo account, starting with the live trading account will be beneficial.

Comment

• Originally posted by okamiraito View Post
                      Hi Guys,

Does anyone have comments or suggestion which one could attract most for new traders? Would it be a Demo Account or Live Account?
                      Demo accounts helps to learn basics like place trades, changing timeframes, setting stop loss and take profit but you can't understand psychological challenge which is great obstacle in trading on demo account that's why it's important try live account as well.

Comment

• Since I'm a beginner, I still use the demo account to understand the forex market and familiarise myself with the trading platforms that are offered by the brokers.

Comment

• Make sure you trade on demo account that has same execution as on live accounts cuz it can create false impression that you will be able repeat demo success on live. Lots of strategies making profit on demo is useless for live account.

Comment

• Beginners with no live trading experience should use demo trading for four months or more if they have not made consistent profits.

Comment

• I used demo accounts for 3 months, I think its enough to learn platform functionality then I started to trade real money to test my feeling because it is very important part of trading.

Comment

• The biggest difference between real and demo trading is that the latter does not affect your feelings and emotions at all. You are using virtual money which you can spend without worrying about anything, so it is more of a training for a real thing. As soon as you switch to trading with real money, then you start getting anxious and try to make decisions very carefully.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X