Abe Cofnas Binary Options Book

iqofgenius

And when steve says he will check his archives, there's a 90% chance that he will have it.:)

Btw Timo you are German? And what is this Cashmanic FB group you guys are talking about?

It sounds like some secret hush hush group. Hmmm you guys up to something?;):-/

Hallo Osman,

Yes I am German and living in Berlin.

Haha no top secret stuff here.

It's a private and secret Facebook group that Cashmanic operates. Cashmanic is a former member of Indo and former HFT trader.

Steve Moore recommended both of us for the group and instead of waiting on the pending list for at least 3 months because he is a VIP member and good friend of Andrew Hart, our applications were expedited. At least get on the waiting list Osman.It's a huge group with so many sections devoted to the many interests of Andrew Hart related to all aspects of trading and other topics like martial arts,Internet Marketing, Occult magic ,etc.

Good to meet you Osman

G'day,

Cheers no problem guys.

Timo you are looking for that book?

Yes currently unavailable, but if they get hit by a DMCA takedown, copies are supplied to all VIP(me) members before they delete it.

I will check to see if I have it.

Cheers,

Thank you very much steve! Hope you have it :)

And when steve says he will check his archives, there's a 90% chance that he will have it.:)

Btw Timo you are German? And what is this Cashmanic FB group you guys are talking about?

Maaf Man tapi FB group ini adalah swasta dan ditutup pada masa ini. Saya akan PM anda kemudian.

Haha,nothing like that Osman.It's a closed and private FB group because Cashmanic doesn't want anymore members. Let me just PM you about the details.:-$

Maaf Man tapi FB group ini adalah swasta dan ditutup pada masa ini. Saya akan PM anda kemudian.

Haha,nothing like that Osman.It's a closed and private FB group because Cashmanic doesn't want anymore members. Let me just PM you about the details.:-$

Have received both your PMs guys. Thank you. Btw, you are right steve. I am trying to stay away from Facebook. :)