GeneXpro Tools 4.0 Enterprise [Someone Please work on this]

Hi Kardel,

I have downloaded a software that is very helpful in generating some very profitable systems using Genetic programming and neural networks but it needs to be cracked - it will automatically generate the source code in several programming Languages C, C++, C#, Java, Matlab ,etc ( 16 lanaguages in total) that can be integrated into Metatrader as a DLL. One of my Friends who works at a Major Bank in UK suggested for me to get my hands on it because he uses it to generate very profitable Forex trading systems with very minimal work or programming. Just get the generated Source Code in whatever language and create a DLL for use with Metatrader 4. it is very straightforward . I have downloaded the DEMO version from the website http://www.gepsoft.com . It needs only a license file to enable all the Enterprise Features. If you can crack it that would be great or if anyone can crack it.

Just download the Demo Version from their website http://www.gepsoft.com . it is a very powerful software

Below is what they say about the License file.

You must download GeneXproTools and install it in your computer and the license file must be copied to the same folder as the application (usually c:\Program Files\GeneXproTools 4\).

License File

After you buy GeneXproTools you will receive a license file by email that unlocks the software. If you pay by Credit Card and don't receive your license over the next 24 hours, please contact us at the email [email protected].

The license file will be sent to the email used for the payment transaction. Each license is personalized with the name of the buyer. Please let us know beforehand if you need us to issue it under a different name.

The license file must be copied to the same folder as the application (usually c:\Program Files\GeneXproTools 4\).

Re: GeneXpro Tools 4.0 Enterprise [someone Please work on this]

thanks tgt123. since the program is provided would you mind sharing the mentioned system progressapama?

I have no experience using it, we should learn from progressapama or progressapama may ask his friend's advice :shand: :arrow:

Thanks tgt123 for the program

I will be contacting my friend this week to get some concepts of his Forex systems that i can share here so that everyone can benefit from the sharing. :peace: :shand:

Hi progressapama and Mr. Norman,

Welcome. here is other discussion about Neuro staff for Neuro Shell Trader at

http://www.indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2827

• 2 weeks later...

Hello it seems the above link has stopped working. Has anybody seen another link that is working ;) Thank you

Did anyone get to work on this? Please share your experience. If it really can generate the source Code with no programmig knowledge required, then For guys like me this might be the holy grail.

well, saves learning programming.

remember though - rubbish in, rubbish out!

Did anyone check this software? What I figured out, that the example use of this software: timeseries analysis of moving average of dow jones, or currency pair. I couldnt import any data (nor txt - gives error code, nor xls - wants to connect to data server - I dont really understand why). Did anybody manage to import data in the program? Please help.

Thanks

This program is great to find a solution...if there is a solution...

Genetic algorithms are superior analysis tools where there is one specific solution to find 'cause they rapidly evolve toward the best solution. Unfortunatly, markets are unpredictable and so they miserably fail when they try to look into the future...

:peace:

• 10 months later...
Thanks tgt123 for the program

I will be contacting my friend this week to get some concepts of his Forex systems that i can share here so that everyone can benefit from the sharing. :peace: :shand:

Thanks for sharing progressapama. Anyword or advice from your friend at the bank on how to use this software optimally??

• 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hey all - the data import works fine. Just have a single column in your input file (numeric/floating point).

Regarding the modelling side of things, not sure if anyone (esp. progressapama's friend) can offer some high-level tips of how a profitable model can be designed?

For eg:

- What time-frames are typically used?

- Are the profitable strategies scalping ones?

- How many data samples are typically used as inputs?

- Do you use any custom functions to determine best fit?

Thanks in advance for any feedback!