Binary Options Dominator

Binary Options Dominator  

1. 1. Binary Options Dominator

• yes
    • no
    • not sure
    • can be improve

• 2 months later...

I see a lot of requests for Binary Options systems, and then I have read about how they are not regulated, and refuse to pay successful clients. I don't get it, why would anyone even want to deal with these crooks? Whether you have a good system or not, they will still screw you in the end, rite? Is anyone in the forum trading with these brokers? If so, then please give me your experience with them.

My email gets flooded with Trade Rush and a couple of others offering bonuses, but there is no way I would deal with any of them unless they have proven other than all that I have read about them.

They have it here for only $9.39 USD. The only problem is, now they want your private information. They no lnoger have the paypal option, that's why I stopped purchasing from them. hxxp://www.forex-discount.c@m

FxSoftwares.com has Paypal and instant delivery, I usually purchase from them if I can't find the system at indo-investasi.

Hopefully they will have the Binary Options Dominator soon.

• 3 weeks later...