Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyday Technical Analysis and Signals for buy and sell = 18 March 2012

Discalimer:
    This is my analysis, do on demo account only.
    Watch for two weeks results then do what ever you like.

BUY EURUSD CURRENT PRICE 1.3171 STOP LOSS 1.3000 TAKE PROFIT 1.3500
    SELL USDCHF CURRENT PRICE 0.9150 STOP LOSS 0.9300 TAKE PROFIT 0.9000
    BUY GBPUSD CURRENT PRICE 1.5839 STOP LOSS 1.5690 TAKE PROFIT 1.6000
    BUY AUDUSD CURRENT PRICE 1.0585 STOP LOSS 1.0450 TAKE PROFIT 1.0800

GOOD TO SEE YOU TOMORROW EVENING AT 8 PM NEW YORK TIME.

thanks for your comments Grandpost2:

You are senior to me in trading as i have joined this forum yesterday.
    My strategy is based on 4 hour time frame as i need lot of room for pips to go any direction. Based on current 4hour time frame USD is week overall in all currency pairs. I will wait for results upto end of March then I will post my strategy alongwith indicators so everyone can get benefit. It it does not worked then I will go to short term trading. This is best of my trading and I am successful trader and want to give to community my 10 years efforts so everyone can be happy and make some money in year 2012.
    Good luck to you and all of our forum members.

Comment

I am not a good trader or anything but I think I just finally found out what needs to be done 2 months ago......i have done everything.......Now that I think I know, I came on eur/usd ur analysis trade and oddly it was almost like mine; but missing a step;

I would like to give you some really good advice on what will work and hopefully see what your eyes see too; it is really interesting to talk about a trade that 2 people came up with that are almost exact........I just don't want to write it here........But do .....actually i wont write here; lol;

You say you have 10 yr efforts, are you saying u've been doing this for 10 yrs; why would u change ur trading to short term? would like to hear about ur trading history only if u wish to speak honestly about it;

you are saying weak dollar, are you looking at vsa; I wanted a more elaborate explanation of how u came upon ur analysis and if u use entries; I am also very interested on how u came upon targets.....

Good Traders Stand out.....you did from ur first post......

Originally posted by haaziq View Post
      thanks for your comments Grandpost2:

You are senior to me in trading as i have joined this forum yesterday.
      My strategy is based on 4 hour time frame as i need lot of room for pips to go any direction. Based on current 4hour time frame USD is week overall in all currency pairs. I will wait for results upto end of March then I will post my strategy alongwith indicators so everyone can get benefit. It it does not worked then I will go to short term trading. This is best of my trading and I am successful trader and want to give to community my 10 years efforts so everyone can be happy and make some money in year 2012.
      Good luck to you and all of our forum members.

Comment

I respect and agree above comments. Looking realty, I am working on Technical Analysis based on my favorite indicators and setups. There are thousands of method to work on technical trading but it is always probability. Nothing in our hands, the market moves influenced on many factors including fundamental, news, bonds, futures, options and market maker levels. It is believed that this is zero sum game. If today I am winning someone is loosing too, even banks are in losses but they have capability to change the direction of market with hedging and other means. We with small capital and big hopes are loosers.
        One explaination that I am putting trade based on long term time frame analysis due to timings to follow by other fellow traders in interested to join. I am trading with different styles long term, short term and scalping also. I do my business so I am not regular person to sit in front of computers, therefore i analyze trades mostly in evenings and follow my trades. I will updated my signals issued yesterday in next post. I am very positive person and be happy to part of our traders forum.

Comment

Everyday Technical Analysis and Signals for buy and sell = 19 March 2012 update

This is update of yesterday signals

BUY EURUSD CURRENT PRICE 1.3171 STOP LOSS 1.3000 TAKE PROFIT 1.3500
          current price is 1.3231 I am profit of 60 pips now

SELL USDCHF CURRENT PRICE 0.9150 STOP LOSS 0.9300 TAKE PROFIT 0.9000
          current price is 0.9115 I am profit of 65 pips now

BUY GBPUSD CURRENT PRICE 1.5839 STOP LOSS 1.5690 TAKE PROFIT 1.6000
          current price is 1.5887 I am profit of 48 pips now

BUY AUDUSD CURRENT PRICE 1.0585 STOP LOSS 1.0450 TAKE PROFIT 1.0800
          current price is 1.0605 I am profit of 20 pips now

Total today profit of 193 pips.

Comment

19 March Signals continued

The market situation is changed. Now, at 11:08 PM EST I am closing all positions at following current market price.
            EURUSD AT 1.3230 CLOSED AT 59 PIPS PROFIT
            USDCHF AT 0.9119 CLOSED AT 60 PIPS PROFIT
            GBPUSD AT 1.5871 CLOSED AT 34 PIPS PROFIT
            AUDUSD AT 1.0564 CLOSD AT -21 PIPS LOSS

Grand Net= 132 pips profit.
            See you Tomorrow morning if new setup found.
            Last edited by haaziq; 20-03-12, 03:15.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            Working...
            X