New Indicators for Metatrader 4 and 5

esoftrade

Hello,

We work in partnership with Metatrader Platforms and propose a package of targeted indicators including :

-the Autoenveloppe, the Elder-ray, the Chandelier stops, the Impulse Systems, the MACD Xover, MACD Combo, the Smoothed ROC, the Market Thermometer, the SafeZone stops and many more.

In addition to these indicators, we provide workspaces, including the famous Triple Screen.

Total: 16 indicators and 2 workspaces for Metatrader Metatrader 4 and 5!

You will soon discover in priority these indicators on the Market of MetaTrader 5, a new exclusive feature of the platform.

Do not hesitate to discover www.esoftrade.com

Your Sincerely.

MT5 is anyway garbage spy platform! It is made transparent for the broker to control you even better. Use only MT4 for tradings.

Hermes

I am totally agree with hermes. When all brokers used mt5, we should all leave the forex trading market. MT5 is designed in favour of the broker rather than traders, just like MT4.

Edited by taipan

I don't think that MT4 and MT5 are synchronized. You cannot chart on MT5 and entry and exit on MT4. That's suicide.

Asteris,yes, both are against us but MT5 is more sophisticated in it. It is the same like when you played BlackJack shuffling by hands and now shuffling by machine. Shuffling machine shuffles for the dealer to cluster small cards together. Or WINDOWS 7 has more spy gadgets than WINDOW XP, that's why I use WIN XP. The jerk Bill Gates made only 2 excellent windows: WIN 98 second edition and WIN XP Professional - the rest is expensive garbage.

Hermes