Pip Accumulator

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks psaini1973, looks interesting.

Anyone trading this already?

What results are you getting?

I am using 5 Min. TF. Took buy call on EU/JP and EU/USD, i was up $600 at one point shld have closed it but something came up and i had to leave my pc, when i came back i had to settle for $350,, not bad for a 5 Min. chart...

Ahhhhh. i am looking 4 a wall to bang my head :(.... luckily i am surrounded by them.... i just took a sell call in eur/usd just 5 min b4 london opening.... i was up $600 i tried closing manually but this beautiful piece of work is taking a strain on my pc.. its slowing down it considerably.. i tried closing at $610 but couldn't bcos pc is slow... price was retracing fast ... finally i tried n tried and it closed at a profit of $450... and u can also say a loss of $150 if it had been closed in time....

Bcos of this sluggishness i couldn't take sell call in eu/jp bcos changing the chart is very slow.... if it had been then my profit would have been more than $1000 in just 10 min... sell call a also there...

in the end i can say good and beautiful things come at a price ;)

By the way i am trading 5 MIN. TF

bank in a nice 65 pips on e/u.. hohohoho..

have a question thou.. i saw a potential repaint on g/u, however the box didnt show up..

can some confirm me on my statement here~

"if you plan to enter on the small box, please wait for the big Hi Lo box to print first"

First of all congrats u closed ur trade at a profit of 65 pips which i couldn't do it ... i had to settle for $450

yes when u get a dot dont enter then n there only.. let the box form completely and after that one can enter. today i also notice in eu/usd 15 min tf that dot had formed but the box hadnt closed.. so better to wait n watch ...

First of all congrats u closed ur trade at a profit of 65 pips which i couldn't do it ... i had to settle for $450

yes when u get a dot dont enter then n there only.. let the box form completely and after that one can enter. today i also notice in eu/usd 15 min tf that dot had formed but the box hadnt closed.. so better to wait n watch ...

thanks for rectifying that~..

well a positive number beats a negative number any day~ hihihihi~

Thanks for the share psaini1973 (I've exceeded my thanks quota for today :D )

This system is looking good. I like the idea of weightings and overall probability, it's something I've contemplated looking at many times before though as usual got distracted lol.

I'm running it on 5m too - using fixed 15 pip stops and targets for starters (though it looks as if 30 pip targets will be ok).

I just took a trade on EURUSD, price was in an uptrend, however the green box appeared on a spike candle which was moving down. I waited to see if was looking like a retracement in the up trend and as soon as I saw the next bullish candle close (suggesting a return to trend), as the probability was still nicely over 20 I jumped in. I was happy with 15, though could have taken 40.

Thanks for the share psaini1973 (I've exceeded my thanks quota for today :D )

This system is looking good. I like the idea of weightings and overall probability, it's something I've contemplated looking at many times before though as usual got distracted lol.

I'm running it on 5m too - using fixed 15 pip stops and targets for starters (though it looks as if 30 pip targets will be ok).

I just took a trade on EURUSD, price was in an uptrend, however the green box appeared on a spike candle which was moving down. I waited to see if was looking like a retracement in the up trend and as soon as I saw the next bullish candle close (suggesting a return to trend), as the probability was still nicely over 20 I jumped in. I was happy with 15, though could have taken 40.

Hello soundFx u r welcome .... i am glad u like the system...

Just in the meanwhile took a buy call on eur/usd... it went up touched the DAILY R1 and is retracing back.. didnt wanted 2 be greedy so closed at a profit of $230

Total profit 4 today till now is $450 +$230= $680 :)