CABLE RUN ADVANCE "GRIDMEUPFX" 300 % Per Month

Thanks. Yea, I see the large drawdown in the beginning of '09 when he was playing with this EA, probably over-trading, too. Over time, he has made it better. Recent performance is impressive. If you have a good leverage and not overtrade, you won't have that much drawdown. Just my opinion.

Why not?

Looks like a lot of it was learned from IndoRun.

The Guardian System is a pain. Did it work on VPS? Can I install on my PC and my VPS? Anyone?

Of course would I sell an EA for 20bucks that makes me 300%/month

From the developer:

The basic version can be installed on any computer you like.

For the Enhanced version after you've signed up at the members forum and paid for your copy email me the CID (from the Guardian License Manager) on your VPS and I'll add it to the allow list.

I'm allowing all paid members 2 licenses for their $19.95 purchase. 1 for their own computer and 1 for their VPS.

Regards

Brenden

Edited by swordfish

he has only been running it since the start of '011. use the custom tool on myfxbook to select only 2011 and the gbpusd.

it is a cleaned up and optimised version of indorun by expat from here.

Where can we download Indo Run? Is it safe and profitable EA?

Thanks!

Paypal works for me. Try a couple of times. But do not use Paypal account even if you have one because when you have a dispute, Paypal is never on customer's side. Their customer protection is a joke.

Select credit card payment option. Paypal still handles your credit card payment. But your credit card company can protect you.

it's worth the money i think,

did anybody was able to buy it?

the paypal link dosn't work,

regards

It would be good to hear from Expat or any IndoRun users about this EA's strategy. No one (when the IndoRun thread was active) has really explained how those filters work in technical terms. Expat's abandonment of the thread left the IndoRun users wondering what happened and are there still IndoRun users out there.

I regard IndoRun as on of the very best EA's out there. It's a grid-strategy EA that runs on GBPUSD M15 and does not use Martingale. I have tested it live for several months, and it has survived so far, where most other EA's have failed. Default settings except Risk = 2.0.

Capella,

I appreciate your input. I am forward testing GridMeUp. There is a "Trade Reversal Strategy" default Yes. Is there such an input in IndoRun? If so, how does it work?

Capella,

I appreciate your input. I am forward testing GridMeUp. There is a "Trade Reversal Strategy" default Yes. Is there such an input in IndoRun? If so, how does it work?

There's so many settings in IndoRun, and before I decided to trade live with it I did some extensive backtests, but just with some settings and not all of them. As I remember, the default settings are good. Reverse Strategy in general for a grid-trading EA means that it does not continue to open positions against the trend, but along the trend. I have not used it though, so I suggest that you run some backtests first.

I regard IndoRun as on of the very best EA's out there. It's a grid-strategy EA that runs on GBPUSD M15 and does not use Martingale. I have tested it live for several months, and it has survived so far, where most other EA's have failed. Default settings except Risk = 2.0.

I have seen 3 demo accounts running IndoRun in myfxbook. Not one live account, unless it is under a different name. Anyone care to show results in live trading?