Clear All

• (REQ) Experiences of real account traders

not much response.....
    Last edited by ikke; 12-08-11, 21:10.

ATC Brokers is my choice.

Comment

Dear Eggzactly,

Thank you very much.
      I appreciate every response and certainly from great members like you.
      Finally: May I ask you if this broker gives you a hard time when you want to (manually) close profitable trades?
      And/or did you have broker connection problems while closing these trades?

Thank you in advance.
      Regards,

ikke

Comment

Originally posted by ikke View Post
        Dear Eggzactly,

Thank you very much.
        I appreciate every response and certainly from great members like you.
        Finally: May I ask you if this broker gives you a hard time when you want to (manually) close profitable trades?
        And/or did you have broker connection problems while closing these trades?

Thank you in advance.
        Regards,

ikke
        I only trade manually and don´t get any problems at all.With new upgrade the execution is even faster. The new plugin for trading is also very good.

regards,

Comment

ikke,

I've used the following brokers in live:

Alpari UK
          ATC (good spreads - but has commission charges)
          GoMarkets
          FxPro

All are reputable brokers, so there's been no problems with withdrawals. I don't trade in the middle of NFP for example, so I've not seen any noticeable problems in spread widening/execution.

Note that GoMarkets, Alpari Uk and FxPro don't accept US customers - I assume that this is a result of over-regulation in the US, associated paperwork and the expense of messing around to change their system to not allow hedging etc.

Some brokers which you would assume are whiter than white (because of their size) will mess around with spreads, delay trades, create false spikes etc. at the worst possible time, though they should always pay withdrawals promptly - examples of brokers like this would be FXCM and InterbankFx. Oanda gets good press generally, though these are the worst culprits (from what I've read) for having server downtime at crucial points and typically trapping traders in bad trades.

Comment

I'm a full time trader and I only use Dukascopy and I don't have any problems. I wouldn't consider using anyone else with the type of trading I do.

Comment

Dear Soundfx and David,

Thank you very much for your response.
              I really respect members like you, because i learnt a lot about forex through members like you.
              I mean you’re willing to help other forummembers by answering their questions.
              reading through the posting of these other members on II, I find the information you give to them is very helpful l to me as well.

Dear Soundfx, regarding Alpari UK en FXPro , I have demo account for more than 6 months,
              I had almost chosen for FXPro for starting to open a real account,
              But last Friday afternoon (European time) and the weeks prior to that I can’t rely on FXPro platform.

Reason is that I sit hours for a chart pattern to occur, then I trade 1/3 of the position I totally want.
              When the market give more clues I want to trade the rest of the position I originally want, so 2/3 of the position, but I got more en more connection problems en message that I can’t put in an order.

Sure, volatility rises prior en after the news, but I couldn't put orders in for proximally >1 min.
              I agree with you to avoid trading during news releases , but when i want to, i believe FXpro must provide acces to trade for them who want.

If there are more members willing to give their opinion, then please do.

In the meantime I open demo account with the brokers who were mention earlier in this threat.

Thank you in advance
              (sorry for my English)

Regards
              Ikke
              Last edited by ikke; 16-05-11, 05:27.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              Working...
              X