Backtest EAs...

cowboy

I tried the most EA in the forum but it didn’t come out like what it’s mentioned. Because all other brokers have different real account conditions than demo account as spread, ordering conditions, and etc. So many conditions out there, I can’t even imagine. If you want to have back testing with your EA, then do with real live account and modifying it or create with micro account. That way you don’t lose too much money. This is like an investment for your trading. And never run all day because some how goes unpredictable way to go, then you will lose your account. This is the most killer for our trading. We cannot predict to world situation as war, economic news, currency changes, etc. Out there have so many things cannot be predicted. Please be successful trading with precautions and enjoy with your trade. I hope helpful idea for new FX traders.

p.s. Please make sure you write it down on your notebook with any changes you made for trade (conditions, pairs, etc..). That will be your trading bible. Don’t let it go with very valuable experience.