S.T.A.R (SuperTradeSystem) Trading System Trade setups

fxnizar

Dear Brother and sister,

This is S.T.A.R (SuperTradeSystem) Trading System Trade setups.

This is supertrade system a Brain child of The Great Mr.Tom Hennessy

Here we post any trade setups(short or long) any time frame

we just start it.so feel free to post pic.we discuss here within our limited resources.to learn the system.

if we learn well then go for premium.

ask many Question! make Mistake!!,Argue with open mind!!

Learn the System in and out!!

Make more Pips!

Thanks to Alright,wades-world,wakjoe

wish u all the best

Edited by fxnizar

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will try to focus on Eur/Usd as I still am learning this system. Let us use this as a way to learn this system from the beginning with each other's help. Make the learning curve shorter. and the pips longer....PEACE...:)>-:)>-:)>-

P.S. The system can be found here

http://www.supertradesystem.com/

And here @ Indo-Investasi

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/441-S.T.A.R-(SuperTradeSystem)-Trading-System

Edited by wades-world
Linking to developer..Thanks David..

Just trying to get the pic right

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/3104/starpic.jpg[/url]

This one is EUR|USD 15m TF current. This one was a complete setup but the outcome was a Continuation Signal.

"The Setup was a M15 but at the pullback it did grow to M30 because the Force index was below the Zero at the pullback extreme at 4/28 15:00. If you look at the chart you see now it is not the lowest pullback but it is the first who did give a retrace back and give us a Continuation Signal so now we have to wait for a new trend extreme or lower pullback. And we did get a lower pullback at 19:00 but that did give us a NO crossing pair within 5 bars so we dont have anything to evaluate and wait for a new pullback."

Edited by wades-world

Fxnizar,

Regarding the EUR 15 min setup you posted:

From the main pivot,the long term series of moving averages must attain period orientation - that is they need to sort themselves out in the correct order and direction, before you can start to look for a flip.

With the flip, all the long term moving averages must cross the gold average and the gold must change direction by at least 1 pip.

I don't see that in your example of the EUR 15 minute chart.So i don't think it is a valid setup.

yakka

Please also be aware that Tom has added many "rules" over the years to filter out the bad trades.

Not saying the system is no good, just that it has been continually optimized to fit the past.

yakka

Is there any new version available? If yes please share.

Thanks in advance.

trading system based on moving average i love it..,,

i'm using moving average too but i added bollinger bands as a support and ressistance.

exploring moving average it so pleasure

where the difference is that the moving average used in here are based on Fibonacci numbers

and most other system based on moving averages are just numbers

also most other systems based on moving average use extra indicators tho help them to minimize the Lag to try to get in as early as possible in a new trend.

where here we use the moving average to show us the Specific pattern we need to find at different timeframes

and finaly do some special trick at the pullback to give us a trigger or not for a reversal

Guest David1713006337
This is a great extension of the S.T.A.R. System. I like where it's going and the potential will prove how good this system actually is.

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/3104/starpic.jpg

Is this going to be the Pivot High after the news of Osama? E\U 15m current.

"The latest pullback was deep and if you look at the force index you need to go to the H1 timeframe to get the force above the Zero and again when looking at the first crossing pair there is no crossing pair within 5 bars of the pullback so we need even a lower pullback or a new trend extreme. Only a new trend extreme would make this the latest pullback. Also a new flip in the M15 timeframe so then we would have to look if the M30 timframe would be OK for a good setup.There are also EU Setups at H4 and D0.5"

Edited by wades-world

Sorry i am little busy in my factory,

just give me break i will be back here very soon,

my brothers and sisters please take care this.

this is not my thread this is our thread.

few words :

this is very special system it wants you always! without u it cant do any thing.

it only need simple commonsense thats all. this is what next? system .

please ask the question to the system it will answer you.

what next?

guys pls use this software if u want to capture image and automaticaly upload picture to the server, just copy the uploaded image link and paste in this forum if u want to share your setup here

its free software and very simple.

http://www.techsmith.com/download/jing/

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/3104/starpic.jpg

Is this going to be the Pivot High after the news of Osama? E\U 15m current.

"The latest pullback was deep and if you look at the force index you need to go to the H1 timeframe to get the force above the Zero and again when looking at the first crossing pair there is no crossing pair within 5 bars of the pullback so we need even a lower pullback or a new trend extreme. Only a new trend extreme would make this the latest pullback. Also a new flip in the M15 timeframe so then we would have to look if the M30 timframe would be OK for a good setup.There are also EU Setups at H4 and D0.5"

If I may add note;

please have a look at the CUT, we do have a criteria called MAC-Move After Cut. At the early stage of my learning I put less importance on it (I believe some of you did). But this move after cut dictate a valid set up for STAR.

The criteria in the book said that after the cut, the band of MAs required to become steepening and more parallel. If not steepening (like your pic above) then more likely the move is going to what we called rolling-over. This price move will cause the band of MAs rolling over and cause a flip (it did in your pic).

We deal with such situation using only CSA and 52s setup and not for trend reversal (only quick profit taking)

anyone watching gbpaud h4?

plz post

plz share yours ideas to improvise this thread

This time No set for GbpAud H4 at all. Its required to have a valid main Pivot, confirmed prime stage, valid flip causing move, valid flip, then confirmed second stage; All in order.

Then only if you have those initial traits then would worth to treat it as candidate and wait for Cut, then Move After Cut, then Pullback and last retrace. Then only if you have those traits the "pullback evaluation" could be done

This time No set for GbpAud H4 at all. Its required to have a valid main Pivot, confirmed prime stage, valid flip causing move, valid flip, then confirmed second stage; All in order.

Then only if you have those initial traits then would worth to treat it as candidate and wait for Cut, then Move After Cut, then Pullback and last retrace. Then only if you have those traits the "pullback evaluation" could be done

right - for H4 - or move to a faster t/f

here is my trade GBPAUD H1

I TAKE TRADE REAL ACCOUNT ITS STILL POSITIVE

any thing wrong tell me

http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa393/fxnizar1/gbpaudh1.gif

i take trade in h1 but the setup is h4.i may be wrong.if u want to learn swinging first make courage enough to touch the water in tip of your leg thump finger !!!!

http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa393/fxnizar1/gbpaudh4.gif

Edited by fxnizar
setup