Steinitz_HAS_MTF_Directional_v1.7

c0ol22

Here is Steinitz_HAS_MTF_Directional_v1.7

email from author...............

I've waited a long time to make this announcement. As some of you might have known, over two years ago I originally had two methods of trading the Heiken Ashi Smoothed method. The 1st method was called "The Original Method" and the 2nd method was called "The Scalping Method". I opted to concentrate and focus all my energy on the scalping method which was later renamed the "Steinitz HAS MTF Hedge robot".

I told myself I would resurrect the other method once I felt I had gone far enough with coding, optimizing and plenty of forward testing to feel comfortable with the results. I continuously received many requests to continue working on the so-called original method.

So that is why you are receiving this e-mail. Robert and I have finally completed the last bit of code and fully optimized numerous currencies to trade profitably with his new robot. The name of this robot is called "Steinitz HAS MTF Directional robot". Let me explain what this robot does below:

1. It places trades based on the direction of the current trend (it does not counter trend trade).

2. It's able to place trades based on the obvious trend(s) using the color blue for long and red for short.

3. It allows for upper timeframe confirmations before placing the trade as well as exiting the trade. In essence certain currencies require multiple timeframe confirmations before taking the trade. Example: a currency could require the 30 minute time frame to turn blue but only enter the trade when the 1 hour timeframe turns blue as well. In some instances it might require 2 to 3 upper timeframes as confirmation before the trade is allowed.

4. The exact logic above is used for exiting the trade as well.

What's really exciting about this, is Robert optimized every currency available to us and only chose those currencies that had a better than average "ROI" return on investment. Therefore, the robot uses every currency that was profitable included by default within the robot with the necessary settings based on the optimized results to obtain better than average results.

I'm sending you 2 different back testing reports, GIF image of equity curve and an XLS spreadsheet. These files are compressed in a "RAR" format. I'm also including free downloads for anybody who doesn't have access to "zip" or "RAR" compression software so you can open up any files I send you regardless of format.

These downloads are very important to have on your computer because today many people use compression to efficiently send over e-mail large downloads. This also allows you to send executable files that would ordinarily be denied by your Internet provider. You should get used to using these files as they come in very handy.

You will notice on the backtest that there are 2 different results for each currency. That's because we ran a backtest using, and not using, a 20 Pip take profit trigger. When using a trigger you will make more money with somewhat greater drawdown. Without the trigger you will have less profit with less drawdown.

In summary this is another robot that is obviously profitable and warrants being a part of your traders toolbox. I personally would trade all robots at the same time which further diversifies your portfolio and smoothes out your equity curve. Trading multiple robots is akin to trading multiple currencies where one robot slacks the other ones can make up.

In summary, the way I would characterize this robot would be like playing baseball. The robot will make a lot of first-base hits with a few second-base runs mixed in with some third and fourth-base runs. All this is in the attempt to get all men on base for that grand-slam. Out of the blue you will wake up to find your in a massive trend that doesn't quit, giving you 600 to 1000 Pip profits on one trade because it stayed in the trend until the colors changed. Some of these elongated trades can last weeks!

I recommend you take a look at the backtest results. By the way the robot looks at the currencies you are placing the robot on and automatically uses the preferred optimized settings! Later when my website is retooled to make available all robots the price will be $199.00. Don't miss this opportunity to get this program at $99.00 now!

Re: Steinitz_HAS_MTF_Directional_v1.7

Here is Steinitz_HAS_MTF_Directional_v1.7

email from author...............

I've waited a long time to make this announcement. As some of you might have known, over two years ago I originally had two methods of trading the Heiken Ashi Smoothed method. The 1st method was called "The Original Method" and the 2nd method was called "The Scalping Method". I opted to concentrate and focus all my energy on the scalping method which was later renamed the "Steinitz HAS MTF Hedge robot".

I told myself I would resurrect the other method once I felt I had gone far enough with coding, optimizing and plenty of forward testing to feel comfortable with the results. I continuously received many requests to continue working on the so-called original method.

So that is why you are receiving this e-mail. Robert and I have finally completed the last bit of code and fully optimized numerous currencies to trade profitably with his new robot. The name of this robot is called "Steinitz HAS MTF Directional robot". Let me explain what this robot does below:

1. It places trades based on the direction of the current trend (it does not counter trend trade).

2. It's able to place trades based on the obvious trend(s) using the color blue for long and red for short.

3. It allows for upper timeframe confirmations before placing the trade as well as exiting the trade. In essence certain currencies require multiple timeframe confirmations before taking the trade. Example: a currency could require the 30 minute time frame to turn blue but only enter the trade when the 1 hour timeframe turns blue as well. In some instances it might require 2 to 3 upper timeframes as confirmation before the trade is allowed.

4. The exact logic above is used for exiting the trade as well.

What's really exciting about this, is Robert optimized every currency available to us and only chose those currencies that had a better than average "ROI" return on investment. Therefore, the robot uses every currency that was profitable included by default within the robot with the necessary settings based on the optimized results to obtain better than average results.

I'm sending you 2 different back testing reports, GIF image of equity curve and an XLS spreadsheet. These files are compressed in a "RAR" format. I'm also including free downloads for anybody who doesn't have access to "zip" or "RAR" compression software so you can open up any files I send you regardless of format.

These downloads are very important to have on your computer because today many people use compression to efficiently send over e-mail large downloads. This also allows you to send executable files that would ordinarily be denied by your Internet provider. You should get used to using these files as they come in very handy.

You will notice on the backtest that there are 2 different results for each currency. That's because we ran a backtest using, and not using, a 20 Pip take profit trigger. When using a trigger you will make more money with somewhat greater drawdown. Without the trigger you will have less profit with less drawdown.

In summary this is another robot that is obviously profitable and warrants being a part of your traders toolbox. I personally would trade all robots at the same time which further diversifies your portfolio and smoothes out your equity curve. Trading multiple robots is akin to trading multiple currencies where one robot slacks the other ones can make up.

In summary, the way I would characterize this robot would be like playing baseball. The robot will make a lot of first-base hits with a few second-base runs mixed in with some third and fourth-base runs. All this is in the attempt to get all men on base for that grand-slam. Out of the blue you will wake up to find your in a massive trend that doesn't quit, giving you 600 to 1000 Pip profits on one trade because it stayed in the trend until the colors changed. Some of these elongated trades can last weeks!

I recommend you take a look at the backtest results. By the way the robot looks at the currencies you are placing the robot on and automatically uses the preferred optimized settings! Later when my website is retooled to make available all robots the price will be $199.00. Don't miss this opportunity to get this program at $99.00 now!

Hi there bro...can the decompiled file be use in real acc? And is it the same as Steinitz HAS MTF. Thanks for the share....

it can be used on a live. It's not the same as Steinitz HAS MTF, but similar> i tried it on demo on default settings and seems okay, just your huge profits turn around and become losses. need to activate some type of trailing stop. anyone have the manual to this EA?

it's not working on live real account

it says - "account number is incorect"

that's it, but on demo - no problem

please fix it now :(

Try the attached modified expert, have fun with ;)

Regards

Mourad

• 1 month later...

it's not working on live real account

it says - "account number is incorect"

that's it, but on demo - no problem

please fix it now :(

If you have the mq4 you can change it to your live account.

int gi_76 = 67890;

This is the section you want to change to your account number.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest FloridaTrader
Hint New Guys.....stay away from Steinitz the scammer. Do a google search using his name and key word "scammer" and look at the hundreds of results.