FxDialogue-Excel plugin for MetaTrader 4

FxDialogue offers Meta Trader users a powerful Excel trading application that provides an alternative to building trading strategies. Using the calculation capacity of Microsoft Excel with real-time data, historical prices, technical indicators and proprietary functions, the user can effectively bypass the need for MQL programming and create strategies that easily rival the most complex Expert Advisors.

Try our Excel to MetaTrader 4 application.

(http://www.fxdialogue.com/Subscribe_step2free.aspx)

We also offer:

• Free Mexcel Trader with live accounts

• Leverage of up to 1:200

• Spreads as low as 2 pips on accounts

• 250$ starting deposit

• Low commissions and spreads as low as 0 on professional accounts

• Expert Advisors and Scalping supported

• Over 20 currency pairs and Metals

• Stable and reliable MetaTrader4

• UK, European Union and USA regulated and compliant

• 24-hours trading support

Why not try our MetaTrader 4 DEMO

(http://www.fxdialogue.com/DemoAccount.aspx?id=2)

If you have any questions please contact us at [email protected] or just post here.

Regards,

Stephan

• 1 month later...

FxDialogue is proud to announce the release of a new and unique Forex and Stocks simulator that will allow you to learn and experience the financial markets in a completely novel and different way.

The WayBack Simulator tool is a great way to test “what if” scenarios, missed trading opportunities and will present a trading learning experience nowhere else found on the Internet!

• Improve your Daily Trading success after only a few game sessions*

• Go back in time and re-play trading opportunities

• Compress months and even years of trading experience into minutes

• Instantly get a feeling of how the markets work

• Test and Learn Forex and Stocks trading at an accelerated rate

• Compete with others for the highest score

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/10786-FxDialogue-Excel-plugin-for-MetaTrader-4

* Based on the reports of 32 day traders tested for a duration of 10 Days.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

WARNING! MexcelTrader Makes Discrete Connection with Remote Server.

Hello Fellow Traders:

I bring you greetings and a stern warning. I posted some of this in another thread but realized that it deserves its own thread. There are LOTS of scams out there in Retail Forex and each of you need to be vigilant about protecting yourselves and your capital.

I purchased MexcelTrader believing what all FxDialogue customers believe, that I was purchasing a Stand Alone Software Product. I had no reason to believe that after I made my purchase using PayPal, that FxDialogue had any rights to my newly purchased Personal Property. When you buy Microsoft Excel, it belongs to you. You are the owner. You own the license. You own the rights to the exclusive use of that Stand Alone Software Application.

FxDialogue, pretends that it is selling you a Stand Alone Application with full rights of ownership after the purchase. They never tell you the truth, however. The truth is that they are selling you a Web Service. A service that FxDialogue will disconnect when you ask for Technical Support. When you ask to many deep questions about how MexcelTrader works and why it does not work as advertised, FxDialogue simply shuts down your access to MexcelTrader, by disabling your account! This is one of the proofs that you never purchased a Stand Alone Software Application as advertised.

The very fact that they can "Disable" your MexcelTrader "Account" is proof positive that you were sold a Web Service without being told as much. But, that's just the beginning of the problems with FxDialogue. There is a MUCH bigger problem with the way that company operates.

MexcelTrader Maintains Persistent Connection to Unknown Third-Party Webserver

Are you familiar with Windows Ports? Well, you need to be very familiar with how they work whenever you use MexcelTrader.

The FxDialogue MexcelTrader application makes an unauthorized back-end connection from your computer to a Third-Party server across the internet and delivers your MT4 Account Information to that server.

You don't buy MexcelTrader - you lease it as a service from FxDialogue. Each time you logon to MexcelTrader, it goes out on the internet and connects with an undisclosed third-party server to verify your version of MexcelTrader. However, after "verifying your version of the software" it maintains a persistent connection through an open port on your computer to that SAME machine on the internet that it used to "verify your version." But, there's so much more trouble here.

If you check the network connection from your computer to the computer MexcelTrader connect with, you will note that it not only maintains a persistent connection but it is also TRANSFERRING DATA OUTBOUND from your computer while you are logged into MexcelTrader.

MexcelTrader is not the Stand-Alone Application that you thought you were buying from FxDialogue. It is a service. And, the company DOES NOT tell you that before you buy. MexcelTrader maintains a persistent port connection to a server that belongs to a completely different company!

Why? Why would FxDialogue connect your purchased version of MexcelTrader to a third-party system and then maintain a persistent connection from your computer to a third-party machine, without telling you that's what they are doing?

MexcelTrader installs with a default configuration that connects to MT4 and then accesses your account information. That account information from your broker(s) is then brought into MexcelTrader through its Excel/MT4 API. Whenever you logon to MexcelTrader, FxDialogue can see your account details through the persistent port connection that it maintains to this third-party webserver.

FxDialogue refuses to provide technical support when you ask questions and the person behind the company (by the name of "Art") will disconnect your MexcelTrader connection, when you start asking too many questions. This is proof positive that you are not buying a Stand Alone Application as they tell you on their website.

There website says nothing about you buying a Service. MexcelTrader is never classified as a Web Service on the FxDialogue website. They sell you the idea that you are buying a Stand Alone Product, but then they turn around monitor your MT4 connection to MexcelTrader while maintaining a persistent port connection from your machine to a third-party machine on the internet. That's ABSURD!

To prove it - (if you own MexcelTrader which I strong suggest you don't) simply open at the Windows Resource Monitor (under Win7) and click on the Network tab while connected to MexcelTrader. You will see that 'Excel' maintains an Inbound and Outbound connection to a third-party machine that does not sit in the same domain as FxDialogue. This port connection remains open and active during the entire time your MexcelTrader account is loaded with your BROKER's details. It is like having a built-in back-door to your account information and account status.

Customers of FxDialogue were supposed to have a stand-alone application that connected Excel to MT4 on their hard-drive only. You were never told that a back-end internet connection from MexcelTrader (Excel) would be made to a remote third-party system. That was done without your knowledge.

Shame on FxDialogue. This is dangerous for any trader. Your entire MT4 account status is LIVE in MexcelTrader and should never be exposed to an unknown third-party system.

I've written numerous letters of complaint to "Art" at FxDialogue about the total lack of technical support and the unauthorized back-end internet connection that MexcelTrader maintains from my computer. I have complained about being sold a Web Service after being told that I was buying a Stand Alone Software license. When you purchase stand-alone software it becomes YOUR personal property. Therefore, it is my believe that FxDialogue, in disabling my access to MexcelTrader, has committed the criminal act of theft at a minimum.

I've contacted the London authorities, especially as FxDialogue is also a Retail Forex Broker. Imagine opening up an account with a Retail Forex Broker that was this dishonest and unethical. I would NEVER suggest that anyone even come remotely close to opening a trading account with such a fraudulent company. Do your homework, traders. Be wise and learn from the mistakes of others.

I spent more than one (1) full month migrating my automated trading system to MexcelTrader because of its ability to stream live historical data into Excel. I had to struggle with functionality issues from day one with absolutely no support from "Art" at FxDialogue. His excuse? That his company was short staffed and had difficulty keeping up with support demand. Yet, it is "Art" who seems to be the ONLY staff who responds to Presales and Postsales communications with FxDialogue.

MexcelTrader does not work as advertised and it bogs down Excel to the point of making Excel almost unusable. MexcelTrader does not handle CPU cycles, threads and windows memory very well at all. A quick look at the resource monitor while MexcelTrader is running tells shows you that it is MexcelTrader, not MT4, that hogs CPU and eats through Memory whenever you load MexcelTrader with MT4 indicators and history data. Shut down MexcelTrader and all of a sudden Excel runs quickly once again and both CPU and Memory stats go from being maxed out to relatively untapped - even with MT4 running.

So, MexcelTrader has serious threading issues.

When you start asking "Art" about all of this he gets very defensive. When you require him to respond to your email requests more frequently than once a month, he disables your MexcelTrader account, which is something you never knew that he could do, because you thought you had purchase a Stand-Alone Application that was now YOUR personal property. If it was truly your personal property and if YOU paid for it, then no one should have the ability to disconnect you from what you own.

This company is dishonest to say the least. How many other MT4 account details have they scammed? How many other MexcelTrader users have they taken? How many other MexcelTrader users have they lied to about being sold a Service? How many other MexcelTrader users have had their access to personal property blocked by a company that lied to them about what they were purchasing? How many other traders were as foolish as I was for even thinking about doing business with FxDialogue - scam artist of the year?

Beware and be safe.

Special Regards,

PCWalker.

• 3 years later...