Open request to the Mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open request to the Mods

As a group and individuals you have a thankless job and I greatly appreciate the time and effort that you put in to maintain this board.

I don't know if it is the pressure of the holiday seasons or what, but many members have become openly hostile towards other members using inappropriate language and outright attacks. Unfortunately I have to include myself in the group that responded inappropriately when I was "challenged" in another post. While I deleted my inappropriate response as soon as I regained my senses it does not negate what I did.

Also, there have been a tremendous number of threads opened under the wrong category, open disregard for the blacklisted systems/EAs and the number of duplicate threads opened for the same product has been increasing at an alarming rate. Maybe this is reaching the critical mass that makes or breaks a forum, I don't know. What I do know is that all of these events combined do take away from the positive experience that we users enjoy.

I don't know if more active role in moderating the users would help or not. In fact, I admit that I am more part of the problem than the solution because I don't have any positive suggestions. I hope collectively you can come up with some good ideas to fill in where I fail.

I don't think it is the holidays as I've just posted about this very subject today in this section of the forum (because of very blatant activity of certain members over profanity/sexual orientation/religion).
    I found your post because I am looking through this section for a thread about members leading other members up the garden path. If I don't find one I will start one.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
    Working...
    X