American Day Line

Hello folks,

I found this interesting system free at a forum www.strategy4me.ru which uses only 2 simple indicators and has been set to work with US session. Enclosed is a one month statement.Even at the forum there is an expert advisor that works well with this.

Probably we can start testing here also, i hope i have not broken any rule

xxxx.4shared.c0m/file/DMPDoBTT/American_Day.html

Hellow. I found this post, in my google analityc. I'm Russian. Strategy4me.ru and strategy American Day Line is my work. If you have some questions please ask me!

Welcome Mulya, don't have questions yet but will set up the strategy over the weekend and see then.

thanks got it now i was using alpari.uk

Just curious why did you add funds later, the $50.00 initially should be enough and it would look more impressive as its 100% increase after a month.

We increased our start lot from 0.01 to 0.02 for eur/usd. And we want test aud/usd later. So we add some money.

Oh yes its 120pips! thanks for sounding that out... its huge.. if hit.. its disasterous, may hit margin call..

Anybody read strategy?????!!!!

"Exit

We leave when the bar closes below/above the Trend Magic ! Even if the balance is in profit, one should leave the market.

Stop Loss is needed only in cases when the market suddenly changes its direction, or you have not had time to close the position at the intersection of the Trend Magic.

If there was no buy signals during the day or the trade closed at TP, remove the line and wait for the new US-session."

And look at history. Orders never closed with SL.

It maybe still early to tell if SL will hit. A sudden news spike may hit stoploss but I realise if hit it's only 10% of account so should be safe

We trading on H1 timeframe.

This strategy testing at the period - 1.8 year. And this parameters the best (on tester EA).

You can try other SL.

And with lot 0.01 - deposit 100$ (how we recommend) - SL with 120 pip - it's ~10% from deposit.

We trading on H1 timeframe.

This strategy testing at the period - 1.8 year. And this parameters the best (on tester EA).

You can try other SL.

And with lot 0.01 - deposit 100$ (how we recommend) - SL with 120 pip - it's ~10% from deposit.

But don't forget:

"We leave when the bar closes below/above the Trend Magic ! Even if the balance is in profit, one should leave the market."

It's very important! If you will trading without this - it will not be strategy "American Day Line"

ok your strategy is quite sound.. the manual states SL 70 any reason why in the EA its 120?

Also can it be use profitably with GBPUSD and AUDUSD?

EA testing in metatrader "Tester". SL 120 is result testing (for EURUSD).

What about GBPUSD and AUDUSD. We dont trading on real account on this pair yet. So i can't say about profitable at this pair.

But in Metatrader Test (GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY) - not bad.