⤴️-Paid Ad- Check advertising disclaimer here. Add your banner here.🔥
icemaneu
-
Posts
86 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Articles
Posts posted by icemaneu
-
-
Still no one able to get hold of this course?
-
This course sucks, he's a gambler.
Do you have the course? If yes, please share. If not, where did you get this info?
-
No one here have access to this course?
Anyone here who have purchased this course or have it but unwilling to share it here, can you share your truthful opinion or review here? Would greatly appreciate also.
-
Does anyone have his course? Check out his youtube channel @ "School of Genius" .
Saw his student's testimonials of how they flipped their accounts. Looks impressive.
https://genius-trading.thinkific.com/courses/GTUm@sterclass (replace "@" with "a")
-
Does anyone has his course material? He has a youtube channel "So darn easy forex movement" showing his live trades on his live account.
-
Does anyone has his 5 day course to share?
Check out his youtube channel "RockzFx" on some of his trades and reviews, looks simple but effective.
His website is at rockzfx(dot)com/courses/
-
Result of the investigation by CFTC: Jadefx is a scam and Jadefx did not segregate clients' money from Jadefx's own bank account. Jadefx also did not trade all clients' money in forex market but use it for it's own purpose.
http://www.cftc.gov/PressRoom/PressReleases/pr5997-11.html
"Defendants allegedly made explicit but false guarantees on the JadeFx website including that (1) all customer funds are traded in forex, (2) customer funds are completely segregated from JadeFX’s operating accounts and (3) customer funds were protected from bankruptcy.
Instead of segregating customer money into separate accounts, Omukwe allegedly pooled all customer funds together into bank accounts that he exclusively controlled. From these bank accounts, only a portion of customer money was traded in forex. Omukwe allegedly misappropriated the remaining funds to pay for personal and business expenses, including the operational costs of JadeFX and Jade."
-
I am using jadefx as my broker. Now, as we know jadefx is facing problem.
please anybody give your suggestion what I should do.
Who else here is also using jadefx? Please speak up share idea to response the situation.
Thank you
So far you can find detail discussion in donnaforex forum. google it for the site.
-
Their license may be overseas, but their management is located in USA.
Domain name: jadefx.com
Administrative Contact: Dean Murray
UK2 Group
Technical Support ([email protected])
+1.4357553433
Fax:
164 N Gateway Drive
Providence, UT 84332
US
:?:
You can probably get a cell phone number with further investigation. I notice that their Forum seems to have only old posts also.....:-??
Yes, I did tried to call them on the phone a few times but no one answered. That's why I was frustrated and worried. Now that they replied, I will wait and see what happens.
-
ok, finally after 12 hours of waiting, got a reply from them.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would like to take this opportunity to apologize and explain why our liquidity Bank in US went offline today from Belize.
The Technical Support office that we contract was visited today with CFTC regulators in order to verify if it serviced any US clients or violated any CFTC regulations . JadeFX Ltd ( Belize ) is based in Belize and does not Service any US Clients or members. We are currently working with regulators to resolve those differences. We ask all our members to be patient while we work hard to resolve the differences. We have meetings with the regulators on friday from 9:00 to 12:00 AM Eastern Standard Time. Once everything is resolved , we will inform all our members immedaitely after that meeting.
It was extremely hard on all our members and the Technical support Office contracted to offer technical Support because the technical team did not have access to the MT4 Trading platform system to send out an Email to all our members and i do apologize for the inconvenience. Once this is resolved we will make sure, that we deal with all the issues that will arise because of this.
JadeFX
-
Jadefx is a scam!!!!! Price feed froze for last 11 hrs and no news, no response, no explanation, nothing heard from them!!!! Most probably they have run away with their clients money!!!!
-
time to search for a new broker ;-)
Maybe they have disappeared with clients money. No news, no response, nothing from these guys since the price feed froze during US mid session yesterday. I wonder if it's a 1 man broker company type. Already 8hrs and nothing heard from them.
-
Hi,
There is a big problem since 17h GMT with JadeFX : connection but no data feed, the market watch stay blocked at 17h GMT...
They don't answers by mail or by phone...
I've 2 opened trade :(
Same here. I also have 2 open positions and they are in profit but I can't get it out! It has been stuck there for 7 hours and no news from Jadefx yet.
Never had this problem before. I hope this is my first and the last to encounter this.
-
Just saw Henry's "10k to 1MM" 1st phrase results. Pretty good. But "10k to 1MM" is a signal service, not a course to teach you how to trade. Hence, I think how he trades the "10k to 1MM" is in this Mastering Mentoring course. So far no one here has it yet?
-
how much is his course anyway? if it is really good n not costly worth buying.
it has been a while, i don't think anyone in investasi has his course video?. have anyone use jimmy news eurostrader?
I can't remember how much was his course, but I know that it was not cheap. Also, he mentioned that he don't intend to conduct his course that regularly, maybe 1 or 2 times per year or something like that or he may decides not to conduct further classes as it takes too much of his time and energy cos he mentioned that he is a trader first and not so much of a lecturer. He mention all these in his newsletter. Also, this mentoring course only started like last year only.
Also, the dvd course are not for sales openly. It's for those attending his mentoring course which he will re-launch as and when he feels like conducting. You can find all these in his newsprofiteer website.
He has a blog also (http://www.henryliuforex.com/) where he give his take on the market sentiments and trade advise on news release figures freely. I am a follower of his analysis and a subscriber of his free newsletter. Like everything else, it does not work all the time, but I find it pretty reliable. I read his newsprofiteer ebook also. I recommend it to all who want to find an extra edge in their manual trading.
Updates: His course was going off for USD2897 the last time (limited to 50seats). You can watch his last promotional videos here(http://www.newsprofiteer.com/buy-mastermind-mentoring.html). He has since closed his mentoring courses for now and he said he has no plans yet to relaunch the class this year or next year.
-
Yup, I am hoping someone who have this course can share with us. I am a registered subscriber to his free newsletter for a year or so and I find it very useful. Not 100% correct but I would say close to 80% - 90% accurate on his newsletter tips.
-
Re: Is there a new requirement to see subforum?
encourage ppl to interactive each other :-bdOr just post useless post to get the number.
3 more to go. [-O<
-
Re: Fapturbo creators preparing new EA
I gave up on fapturbo long time ago after I suffer hugh losses from 1 stoploss. Now I run only megadriod, which seems to have a much better stoploss control.
-
Re: The 5 Phases of a Forex Trader
My "Eureka Moment" came last week when I realise that you need fundamentals to guide you on the direction of the mkt. As one guru said, "Trade fundamentally, trigger Technically". And I am still trying to figure out the fundamentals.
-
Re: How much time did u spend waiting for signal everyday
Depends on what time I start to trade. usually when london open or US open. Not more than 3hrs.
-
Re: Hedging is out
I am using Oanda, so no issue to me cos Oanda don't allow hedging from the beginning.
-
Re: Simplicity
Yes, KISS-Keep it simple, stupid.
Too many times you see ppl over complicated things with many lines drawn. I think the best is price action and follow the trend. Easier said then done. But from what I gathered, money management and trade management will help you go a long way to survive in this forex jungle.
Genius Trading Masterclass by R@phael P@lmd@le
in Forex Clips & Movie Request
Posted