Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FxNet - True STP, MT4 Broker

Hi Everyone,

Allow me to introduce myself; my name is Costas Kappai and I am an official representative of FxNet Ltd (www.fxnet.com) – an EU Regulated STP Forex Broker. I am opening this thread in order to assist the Indo Investasi members with any queries they may have with respect to FxNet and/or Forex in general.

At FxNet we provide members with a number of financial instruments that may be traded through CFD’s, including Forex, Commodities and Stock Indices, which can be traded via our MT4 platform, smartphone/ mobile applications, or via our web based SimpleTrader, all under 1 account.

All questions/ comments are welcome. Please feel free to contact us via this thread or alternatively you may contact me directly at ckappai@fxnet.com.

Always at your disposal

Costas Kappai

Can I deposit using Liberty Reserve?

Comment

Hi Mariah1_3,

Liberty Reserve is one of the payment methods that we do accept. For a full list please see here: http://www.fxnet.com/content/account-types/account-funding-withdrawals

Comment

FxNet - 50% Bonus!

Double Your Bonus Promotion!

Make any deposit into your FxNet Account and instantly* receive the following Bonuses:

$0 - $299 = 25% Bonus
        $300+ = 50% Bonus

E.g. Deposit $6000 and receive $3000 Bonus. That’s right with a deposit of $6000, you will be able to trade $9000!

E.g. Deposit $200 and receive $50 Bonus. With a $200 deposit you will be able to trade with $250!

The Bonus is applied to your account instantly* following deposit and can be used to trade with and assist in holding positions open. There is no time limit on your Bonus!

To claim your bonus follow the link below:

http://member.fxnet.com/aff/100296/9/fxnet-real?utm_source=ForumRepresentation&utm_medium=Pre-Paid&utm_content=FxNet%2BFreeListing&utm_campaign= ForumRepresentation%2B100296

*under normal business hours

Comment

Do you accept USA customers?

Comment

Originally posted by scwon View Post
            Do you accept USA customers?
            Hi scwon,

Unfortunately due to CFTC legislation we are not permitted to accept USA customers.

Regards,

Costas

Comment

Dear forum members,

I have listed below some information regarding our company and services we offer. Any and all questions are welcome.

Company Information:

1. Website: www.fxnet.com
              2. True STP broker, in service since 2012
              3. Regulated and licensed within the EU
              4. Fixed spreads (can be found here http://www.fxnet.com/content/products/forex)
              5. Minimum deposit: $ 5
              6. Platforms: MetaTrader4, MT4 SimpleTrader, MetaTrader Mobile - Android, iPhone/iPad, ZuluTrade, MT4 MAM
              7. Deposit / withdrawal fees: 0%
              8. Affiliate program: Yes – fxnetaffiliates.com
              9. Base currencies: USD, EUR, GBP, CHF, AUD, JPY
              10. Minimum lot size: 0.01
              11. Leverage: up to 1:500
              12. Expert advisors: Allowed
              13. Bonus: 50% Deposit Bonus – All deposits eligible
              14. Technical support (24/5)
              15. Funding methods:
              - Visa
              - Mastercard
              - Liberty Reserve
              - Bank Wire
              - Neteller
              - Moneybookers-Skrill
              - China Union Pay
              - WebMoney

Always at your disposal,

Costas Kappai

Comment

Demo Contest

Dear Forum Members,

We are pleased to announce that FxNet will be holding its first (of many) Demo Forex contests, starting this May!

Prizes will be for the top 3 players of each month and will be REAL cash, withdraw able with no Terms & Conditions!

The contest will be open for everyone to partake with ALL TRADING STRATEGIES WELCOME.

For more news regarding the Competition and other services on offer, please visit us at FxNet.com

Regards,

Costas

Comment

FxNet.com – $5000 Expert Advisor DEMO Contest

FxNet introduces its first of many Contests! The Expert Advisor DEMO Competition! Win prizes worth up to $5000!

Take advantage of this risk-free opportunity to test your skills and your Expert Advisors trading system while trying to win real money!

To take part simply Register for a Demo account here https://member.fxnet.com/open-demo-account and start trading!

For More information on the Competition please click http://www.fxnet.com/content/about/competitions.

Kind Regards,

Costas

Comment

Hi Everyone ,

Allow me to introduce myself; my name is Frederika Fraser and I am a new official representative of FxNet Ltd (www.fxnet.com) – an EU Regulated STP Forex Broker. I am posting on this thread in order to assist the CashFindForum members with any queries they may have with respect to FxNet and/or Forex in general.

At FxNet we provide members with a number of financial instruments that may be traded through CFD’s, including Forex, Commodities and Stock Indices, which can be traded via our MT4 platform, smartphone/ mobile applications, or via our web based SimpleTrader, all under 1 account.

All questions/ comments are welcome. Please feel free to contact us via this thread or alternatively you may contact me directly at fraser@fxnet.com.

Alternatively, you can follow us on Twitter: @FxNetTraDinG or 'like' us on Facebook for updates about FxNet

Thank you for your time

Frederika Fraser

Comment

Is Paypal and option here for mode of Payment? It doesn't say anywhere.

Comment

I think that the way a broker handles withdrawal says a lot about a broker and its reliability. For example, Amarkest advertises its card issued together with ePayService. But this card does not exist, and the company simply hoodwinks its customers. They provide its traders not a branded card, but a common standard card.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        Working...
                        X