Astronomy Trading "Trading with the Stars"

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, I trade with EUR/USD. I use Venus, Mercury, and Pluto lines. Today!

http://i.imgur.com/W8Wu6.png

Thanks for the post. I m also studying market cycles lately but on another base.

I wanted to study asto trading as well.

Whats the above chart based on? What trading pair/stock etc?

Hi,

I know nothing about astrology and astronomy. I still don't know it. However, TimingSolution software provides a little easier way to do it. I said a little because I like simple stuff. As you can see above all of those lines are simple just like regular indicators, however, it's in the setting that will give you a little problem. I bought this software from TimingSolution many moons ago. Tested out and could NOT understand or find anything to work. so I left it there for awhile. I tried their neural net and had no clue until now. Up until a few maybe several months ago, where I somehow found that LITTLE light and it has been working out for me. All of those lines are part of Astronomy composite from TimingSolution. They are mercury, venus, pluto, and jupiter lines with EUR/USD as my currency pair. It's not a 100% but I've been collecting pips a few here and there, and that's the bottom line. I also use cycletrend to help me. cycletrend has NOT been doing well lately. I don't know why. By the way, some cracked-vendors out there do sell cracked timingsolution.

http://i.imgur.com/8XqVN.png

Hi

thanks for replying in my post on your thread.

In your first post you say you didnt know anything about astrology. How did you learn and what program/tutorial etc do you use? Could you please guide/give more info about it please?

Thanks

Hi Unclepips

When you buy / sell. See print screen. Inputs.

Thanks

Michaela

Hi,

I know nothing about astrology and astronomy. I still don't know it. However, TimingSolution software provides a little easier way to do it. I said a little because I like simple stuff. As you can see above all of those lines are simple just like regular indicators, however, it's in the setting that will give you a little problem. I bought this software from TimingSolution many moons ago. Tested out and could NOT understand or find anything to work. so I left it there for awhile. I tried their neural net and had no clue until now. Up until a few maybe several months ago, where I somehow found that LITTLE light and it has been working out for me. All of those lines are part of Astronomy composite from TimingSolution. They are mercury, venus, pluto, and jupiter lines with EUR/USD as my currency pair. It's not a 100% but I've been collecting pips a few here and there, and that's the bottom line. I also use cycletrend to help me. cycletrend has NOT been doing well lately. I don't know why. By the way, some cracked-vendors out there do sell cracked timingsolution.

http://i.imgur.com/8XqVN.png

Hello,

I use them as my tming indicators. They give me the first signal. Once I spotted where the turn is going to take place, I use other technical indicators to get in the market. For example, yesterday, where everybody was considering selling with the trend, in the morning NY time, I was actually looking to buy, and I bought it at 1.3266. My target was at 1.3321 my stoploss was 20 pips. Note, each dash-line on the bottom is one hour. I did not take that sell this morning, however.

Please note, I don't claim to know anything. I just trade using this software and others.

Hi,

I use timingsolution software. I believe somebody here in Indo-investasi has the cracked version. Like I said previously, I bought, the software from timingsolution awhile ago did not know how to use it until 4-5 months ago, after, I dumped it for awhile. The software probably has lots of potential, but I am not much of a computer literate nor astronomy nor astrology. I don't use their neural net or anything like that. I just use the natural/simple astronomy cycles in conjunct with other software.

Hi,

I use timingsolution software. I believe somebody here in Indo-investasi has the cracked version. Like I said previously, I bought, the software from timingsolution awhile ago did not know how to use it until 4-5 months ago, after, I dumped it for awhile. The software probably has lots of potential, but I am not much of a computer literate nor astronomy nor astrology. I don't use their neural net or anything like that. I just use the natural/simple astronomy cycles in conjunct with other software.

Thanks for your advice i will look for that link.

86% is really great! could you share more on this about your method and ways you trade?

Why you ve got such a big SL?

the big problem with stop/loss, is I set stop/loss too small. A lot of time, my stop losses are between 10-15 pips. I set to profit 50 pips...sometimes, 60-70. My trading style is that once I get 30 pips, I locked it in and bring stop loss to secure the 30 pips. if I don't get the thirty or any pips by the turn of the next move (i.e., Time tells me to turn), I will get out!

Here's an example, I am buying EUR/USD at 7:34AM NYT at 1.3344 ($1/pip) and my stop loss is at 1.3331. and 44 pips profit at 1.3377, if I get 30 pips, I will lock it in. My time tells me to get out around 10:18AM NYT. whichever comes first.

I get Stopped Out.

Here is the chart.

http://i.imgur.com/hJbsx.png

Thanks unclepips for sharing your chart.

But I still have some questions about your chart and your trading method.

1. Chart time frame ? 2M, 15M or 1hr ?

2. Those planet lines time frame? 2M, 15M or 1 hr ?

3. Exit time bases on the green line ( Jupiter ) ONLY ?

Edited by tradershare

Hi,

I am using or setting to a condensed chart on 2 minute time frame using Timingsolution software. Each short black dash in the bottom of the chart consists of 1 hour. On exiting, I've ALWAYS been using whichever line made a curve first, I am out (I am a short term trader). Or the stop/loss hit.