Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody can recommend a broker for News trading??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm trading on Forex for several years and had many different brokers. I got an advice to try Amarkets from a friend, and didn't regret. Good company with solid trading conditions.

Comment

There is this new broker company called Exclusive Capital. I've been trading with them for a couple of months now and they have very good fundamental and technical analysts. Their head analyst is a veteran trader with more than 25 years of experience whom I personally met, so I think you should give them a try. Check out their website.

Comment

You may be interested in Russian brokers that are suitable for your needs see here - http://obrokerah.ru/ and here - https://trade-leader.ru/forex .

Comment

Have you tried ICmarkets ? Just trade a few minutes after news, so that spreads are normal

Comment

Originally posted by indo909 View Post
            Have you tried ICmarkets ? Just trade a few minutes after news, so that spreads are normal
            Yeah IC Markets are good and their spreads are acceptable except of Gold and a couple of there volatile instruments which I trade on Hotforex.

Comment

Originally posted by TysonFx
              Even though brokers have very similar business model i believe execution speeds differ from broker to broker?

What is your review of execution speeds with FP Markets, in their website they advertise less than 40ms, does this apply even during news trading?

It's great broker but I would rather go with Hotforex or Tickmill since they are ECN brokers. FP markets failed to pass my proprietary speed test (execution during NFP release)

Comment

Atom8 was the best broker for news trading while they existed. I'd try Blackbull Markets now.

Comment

Originally posted by milete View Post
                  It's great broker but I would rather go with Hotforex or Tickmill since they are ECN brokers. FP markets failed to pass my proprietary speed test (execution during NFP release)
                  Tickmill is the biggest scammer....stay away from them...

Comment

Originally posted by Chandler
                    Looking for an reliable broker to trade with no spread widening issue even during high volatile especially on news.

Fixed spread accounts is what I'm looking for, the lower the better.
                    it'll be tough to find something like that, but I trade with intereactivebrokers and Forex.com they seem to be ok

Comment

Originally posted by Chandler
                      Looking for an reliable broker to trade with no spread widening issue even during high volatile especially on news.

Fixed spread accounts is what I'm looking for, the lower the better.
                      Wide spread occurs naturally around news time. Those brokers that offer fixed spread will just disable trading around those times.

Comment

I'm looking for a reliable broker to trade because my previous broker FXView had spread widening issues. Anyone trading with a broker that provides stable spreads even during high volatile market news?

Comment

I currently trade with GlobalFx, but the spreads are not consistent during market news, Anyone trading with a stable broker even in highly volatile market news?

Comment

For news trading maybe you should consider using futures broker ? there are normal and micro contracts, if you don't need crosses then it is best option

Comment

Every Broker is out for themselves, big or small. But we still have to use them to trade. I've been using Hotforex for years and they have always treated me fairly.

Comment

"Anyone trading with a stable broker even in highly volatile market news?"

Tasty Works is the best, very fast and stable.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X