No announcement yet.

How can be a successful trader ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome and Keep in mind never stop learning process. And also share new learners. Forex learning course the right way we can minimize risk and we achieve success sooner. The best way to learn trading is following the steps of successful traders. We have to also read books authored by experience currency traders and follow their proven strategies.

Comment

yes, We are successful traders But we have to share our experience to the new learners. We have to give a change to prove themselves.

Comment

Yeah, we should share our trading experience to other traders, especially for beginners if we have be a successful trader, but i think we don't have to wait to be a successful trader if we wanna share our trading experience, we can share it from this time.

Comment

The best way not to loose money is to have strick risk control in place. Wait for a good trade setup, good execution, favorable risk/reward. Do not overtrade.

Comment

Originally posted by brahmadpk View Post
            The best way not to loose money is to have strick risk control in place. Wait for a good trade setup, good execution, favorable risk/reward. Do not overtrade.
            That's right. We should not overtrade, it can affect our physical and psychological. We get sick from lack of rest and our psychology will not be stable because we force ourselves to keep trading when we are tired.

Comment

Have your monthly target on how much do you want to earn. Set it up with a small amount first. Then live it with your earning. If what you had earned is insufficient, then increase it a little bit more. In this way you might now be over trader. This is how I earn in consecutively in trading.

Comment

Originally posted by duderex View Post
                Have your monthly target on how much do you want to earn. Set it up with a small amount first. Then live it with your earning. If what you had earned is insufficient, then increase it a little bit more. In this way you might now be over trader. This is how I earn in consecutively in trading.
                Good tips, and don't forget to reach our target, we have to be disciplined when trading. Don't be greedy if we have reach our target.

Comment

I Read Your Post I'll share you something. Don't avoid it.
                  1. Read Great Author Books For increase your Knowledge.
                  2. Keen To Learn About Forex Always
                  3. Research Other Professional Traders Statics
                  First, learn every step to successful trading.
                  Second, apply those principles to a demo account until you prove you can create a positive expectation with 30 trades.
                  Third, start over with step one if you are unsuccessful in step two.
                  Thanks,
                  Best Regards
                  I hope, I will have a good relationship with you. Look forward to talk with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Biodun View Post
                    I Read Your Post I'll share you something. Don't avoid it.
                    1. Read Great Author Books For increase your Knowledge.
                    2. Keen To Learn About Forex Always
                    3. Research Other Professional Traders Statics
                    First, learn every step to successful trading.
                    Second, apply those principles to a demo account until you prove you can create a positive expectation with 30 trades.
                    Third, start over with step one if you are unsuccessful in step two.
                    Thanks,
                    Best Regards
                    I hope, I will have a good relationship with you. Look forward to talk with you.
                    Yeah, reading can increase our knowledge but we also must apply what we've read so we can know the result.

Comment

Have a different trading strategy for each type of market up-trending, down, and range bound. Each of these markets requires a different strategy for success so plan for this. If you plan for each type you are going to make more money than if you just try to wing it.

Comment

We have to improve our trading skills. Make more practice and keep learning. Use demo account to make more practice or we can take part in demo contest to get more trading experience that we can learn and make our trading skill be better. I also still use demo account in InstaForex to hone and improve my trading skill be better.

Comment

first of all :
                          STOP listen to anyone !
                          think independently and be patient !

Comment

Originally posted by mdenamul View Post
                            Now I am trading in forex . Already I have earned some profit . Now I want to earn a huge amount of money .That is why I want to be a successful trader and searching good suggestions to trade.
                            You're saying that you've earned some profit, so I'm thinking you have a trading method you follow or have developed on your own. How much is your win:loss ratio?

I think you should just optimize your methods and spend a lot of time perfecting it. Find flaws in your strategy and keep honing your analytical skills.

Comment

Originally posted by dudeE View Post
                              You're saying that you've earned some profit, so I'm thinking you have a trading method you follow or have developed on your own. How much is your win:loss ratio?

I think you should just optimize your methods and spend a lot of time perfecting it. Find flaws in your strategy and keep honing your analytical skills.
                              No need to try to reply back to mdenamul, I had him banned. Check a posters status before replying back. In his case, he is gone!

Comment

You might be appropriate. Throughout forex boards, we could find knowledge along with encounters. Therefore, hold mastering along with often create practice.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X