Where are the moderators and admin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the moderators and admin?

We are being bombarded by five new members that are actually the same person and are flooding us with spam. Ponde, Thintwit1954, Migge1990, Sasts1950 and Heyes1929 are the same person and making the same postings and spam. When reported, there is no one around to ban these people.

There are over 20 reports requesting to ban a very abusive member that is posting all over the forum and calling forum members gay. What happened to the forum moderators? Looking at the profiles of several moderators, they have been absent for over a year or more.

This forum is lacking support and new moderators are desperately needed. If this issue isn't addressed, this forum will decline fast. Some moderators haven't logged into this forum in over 2 years. What is going on here?

No one is responding to the Suggestion and Ideas Section of this forum either.

We would appreciate some needed attention with this issue.
    Last edited by FloridaTrader; 22-08-13, 13:45.

I'm impressed by your degree of involvement, Floridatrader. Your efforts are appreciated.

Comment

Agree With Floridatrader ... Request intervention from Mods & Super Mods .... Threads Needs to be sacrosanct So that surfing through threads is not waste of time, Also Searches by Fellow members are Fruitful & avoids Hazzy Floods of Search Results...

Appreciate Floridatrader's Concern & regular raisings on Such issues ... Being an Experienced Man he is Perhaps the Best Man to Raise & regularise (With Honest Intentions) these...

Once these Spammers/Leachers are brought to light (on their Hidden Agendas), they Start Attacking & Being reckless with Lucid Comments...

Just like to Join in Shout with Floridatrader.... Would Like other Genuine Forum Members to Join In

Comment

I suggest that FloridaTrader become a moderator. He has proven his worth to this forum. Admin/moderators please make FloridaTrader a moderator.

Cheers

Comment

Agree with Friend Stingaryzz ... Subject to Floridatrader Consent...

Comment

Thank you for the support my friends. I try to help keep this forum organized and clean. I wouldn't mind being a moderator if it would make this a better place to spend our time learning from each other and become more profitable traders.

Comment

Looks like your actions had some effect. At least that crazy guy in NT forum and his posts were removed. I believe in freedom of speech and I don't want the forum to be policed and members get banned for anything (like it is in "you know who's" forum) but sometime, some people, go over board.

Comment

After several hours of reporting our nuisance, he then returns under a name similar to mine trying to use my experience and creditibility to spam his $2,000 system in multiple threads and felt that moderators were not around to ban him again. Why don't we have more moderators on this forum? 12 hours after making multiple reports, no one is around and this guy is mocking this forum.

Since I do have experience and can spend my time on this forum, I would like to volunteer as moderator and rid this forum of scammers since no one else is around to do so on a full time bases. This forum is over ran by spam and several of the existing moderators haven't been online in 2 years. I would like the position of being a moderator to help out this forum.
                Last edited by FloridaTrader; 23-08-13, 03:51.

Comment

FloridaTrader

...cast my vote in favor of our friend FloridaTrader, I'm in it like the other friends on this board with whom I communicate, forum leaders please pay attention to this topic, again in favor of FloridaTrader...

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaTrader View Post

Since I do have experience and can spend my time on this forum, I would like to volunteer as moderator and rid this forum of scammers since no one else is around to do so on a full time bases.
                    This definitely should NOT happen, this person will ban anyone they disagree with or that says something they don't like.
                    They have acted emotional and angry in regards to spammers, and abused people for disagreeing with others and voicing their opinions.
                    The forum will die and will become an exclusive clique of people controlling it for their own personal reasons.
                    Last edited by Trader34; 23-08-13, 05:05.

Comment

Indo seriously needs a complete makeover if it wants to be a complete professional , many other forums who copied indo are now far ahead of indo.... rest is the admin decision. thanks

Comment

I wondered why trader34 was ranting until I checked his immature postings and found just a few of his childish antics posted by him. This is obvious why he would object to a new moderator since he would be one of the members that would have to learn to post as an adult and respect other members. A personality issue that prevents him from getting along with others and he only has one friend since his joining this forum 34 months ago says a lot about him. He was asked to cease posting on a thread and he continued to harass members. I guess the bad posters would object to a better ran forum. Grow up trader34 and cease posting like a little child that you are.

Originally posted by Trader34
                        Because it is a scam and you are a scammer so go away no one is going to buy your garbage if everyone puts this fool on ignore maybe it will go away?
                        No one will buy it now they have seen he is a scammer they will read here about it and not pay for it
                        This person has never even entered one live real money contract on a futures market, doesn't even understand how spread works.
                        The spread bid/ask isn't what you will get filled at.
                        This person knows nothing about trading anything, its a thanks begging blogger, internet marketer.
                        Originally posted by tradernate
                        Trader34...that was totally uncalled for. TB is helping she dosn't have to prove a damn thing...she is just showing her method if you want proof that it works then you put time into it and see if it works for you....demanding someone to show markers....at least you could have been civil about it. I would think you would know better...you have been around long enough. This isn't BMT.
                        Thanks for sharing this tradernate. Several people objected to his immature postings throughout the thread. I can see why this clown would object to a moderator doing his job. He would then be required to behave like a mature adult and that would be too much to ask. His profile is full of rants and raves. Thanks for letting me use your quote to show his true self buddy!

Don't tell me to be easy, I didn't ask you, I simply asked the person making the claims.
                        This is a standard request to those stating they are trading something live, anyone can say this which is what execution plots are for to verify it.
                        Please stop getting so emotional.
                        Wtf?

Put the trade markers on the chart or you are NOT trading this live you are cherry picking after the fact.
                        Its that simple.
                        No it wasn't uncalled for stop being so emotional, if you don't show the actual trades they are NOT actual trades.
                        The only one being attacked here is me, for simply pointing this out.
                        Which I find highly bizarre in a forum full of traders who know this very well
                        Any newbie who thinks they should believe some name on the internet showing a picture saying they traded here and there and made heaps of money as true, is being led down the wrong path.
                        If you truly believe this, which I doubt you do, you are a fool being fooled, it is all I can say.
                        This shows your lack of experience in anything to do with Financial markets.
                        The fact you call it "The Forex", shows this.
                        But keep abusing and insulting people you seem to enjoy it, doesn't bother me.
                        Prove you do well in trading bucketshop off exchange forex, let me guess 100 excuses why you can't?
                        Im sure ive seen your kind many a time over the years, and there will be many more of you, and ill keep caring less about you.
                        Your liver disease is not from drinking alcohol, its from Hepatitis C, from all the unprotected gay sex in the Navy
                        My guess is 7 maybe pushing close to 8 years of age.

And this is only a sample of a very immature member abusing this forum. I can see how he would be against more moderators cleaning up this forum, which means he would need to behave and that would be an obvious impossible task.
                        Last edited by FloridaTrader; 23-08-13, 08:24.

Comment

I officially withdraw my request to volunteer as a moderator. It would be obvious that members such as trader34 would be looking for another forum that wouldn't ban immature postings.

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaTrader View Post
                            I officially withdraw my request to volunteer as a moderator. It would be obvious that members such as trader34 would be looking for another forum that wouldn't ban immature postings.
                            You should be seized and forced to be moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
                              You should be seized and forced to be moderator.
                              Thanks a lot my good friend, but trader34 objects. Then again, using an analogy, a criminal tries to avoid being caught.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X