could this be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• could this be true

hi,i would like you guys to check out this result if it is possible. www.geraldobi.blogspot.com
    i want to subscribe
    Last edited by buschell; 02-09-10, 15:38.

You forget .com at the End.

Raw

Comment

thanks for the correction.but have you checked it out.is it poosible to make such money

Comment

Possible?? Yes, sure!
        True?? Good Question.

There are only short Periods tested in his Statements, not good. That is only my Opinion.

Raw

Comment

It look interesting. If anyone know or have what he used, please do share.

Big thanks.

Comment

the guys said he uses fxmoneymap software.should i paid for the software and he said it need upgrade of about $199.can these be educated if bought.does the result show any inregularity

Comment

Other parts of the web site suggest a monthly fee for a live streaming data feed, even after you purchase the EA. It is a subscription, and the EA doesn't seem to work without it.

Originally posted by buschell View Post
              the guys said he uses fxmoneymap software.should i paid for the software and he said it need upgrade of about $199.can these be educated if bought.does the result show any inregularity

Comment

Originally posted by buschell View Post
                Please, don't spend your cash for this software ($5000 ouch!!!) plus data feed + member fee ($200to$400/month ?).

Instead, go here to get a feeling of what it's all about

hxxp://www.fxmoneym@p.co.uk/Pages/forex-video-tutorial.htm
                or here
                hxxp://www.fxmoneym@p.co.uk/Pages/tutor/tutor.aspx
                and then (as i don't know if i can put direct link to another forum) just google these terms:
                "Dynamic Fibonacci Grid, Fx Money Map "

You will find a thread, with explanations and mq4 indis to replicate ( for free) this method.
                Well it won't be as pretty, but it works apparently.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Hi freddy,

Feel free to share and provide the links

cheers

rey

Comment

Originally posted by cubicrey View Post
                    Hi freddy,

Feel free to share and provide the links

cheers

rey
                    well here it is:
                    hxxp://www.forex-tsd.com/suggestions-trading-systems/1335-dynamic-fibonacci-grid-fx-money-map.html

Comment

really ,i need to say this i am not paying $5000 for the software but about $270 for it.what i really want to know is if does result are real.i also read from the tsd forum some said the software is ok.but from all what i read it is just the price that people like me are complaning about is not that the software does not work.people just check the blogspot and give me a candid advace. my question does the software really works,lets for a second foget about money.does it work.and the guy have live result.should i give it a try
                      Last edited by buschell; 03-09-10, 10:54.

Comment

This may be boring, repeated all over the place but...

If it sounds too good to be true....

If you had a system that made thousands...would you sell it for $97, $297, $1,970? $5,000, $50,000

Just to be clear...if I had something like that I would trade it, trade it, trade it up to a million or maybe a billion.

Comment

Perhaps if I had a system that won occasionally I would perhaps sell it for a price that would bring in more than the occasional wins. ---this all implies that when it doesn't win, it loses...

Comment

"The MAs used are fib numbers, i.e. a 13 MA, or 55 MA. It's really not a fib system in the normal usage."

"The lowest is 13 highest 233."

"I Traded FX money map system exclusively for 3 months manually everyday on about 12 pairs, I did very well, but it is like any other discretionary system, you have to have discipline and follow it and it is subjective to what you want to see…
                            But I did so well that I took their rules and setup and built a whole new system around it, the Dynamic fibs actually line up very closely with fib retracements if you apply a fib tool to the your chart and they also provide fib extensions that are very accurate for price targets when you apply their math rules to them, I brought the Idea of this Automated system based off FX Money Map to this board back in February and Richard swore it was just an MA cross and proclaimed it on the message board so I don’t think many took interest in my idea after he said that, but it is not a cross system it is totally different, at least I don’t see any cross, if Richard could post a pic of this occurrence taking place to back his words I would love to see it."

"I considered buying it a couple of years ago and in my research I talked to a couple of owners and also watched the movies of how and why it works ... I determined that it was a great system ... but it didn't fit the style that I wanted to trade ... "

" It is definitely NOT a MA cross ...
                            hell, just go to the website and watch the videos of andy trading the system ...
                            I don't know where the MA cross started but it is wrong ... I spent the better part of a week evaluating and watching the system being traded ... "

"money map is not a MA Cross ...
                            now, there may be an MT4 indicator knock off with that name ... and it may have an MA cross in it, but the original one doesn't ...
                            The original is based entirely on Fibs on 4 different time frames ... they don't even use charts most of the time ... just the Money Map Grid ... "

it is part of the conversations in yahoo since 2007
                            I may continue that later

Comment

"Thats not it either guys.
                              I bought a 1 month trial of Andy's Money Map (the thing with the blue "road maps")
                              It is based on Fibs not MA's. It gives all fibs on different time frames for about 20 currency pairs and it updates in real time. It is good, but just after I bought it I discovered a MT4 clone called "Money Grid that is just as good once you learn to read it.
                              I don't bother with it any more, I just trade price now, no indicators.
                              Attached is the .ex4 file for the indicator and a screen shot."
                              hXXp://www.medi@fire.com/?rmyb96dnacxlk

"These are the closest replicas I have for the Fx-money map system…"

hXXp://www.medi@fire.com/?g1x4v35ta7v3wr3
                              hXXp://www.medi@fire.com/?6283a486748fv7k

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X