No announcement yet.

Importance of learning forex!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Learning is also important in forex,because we need knowledge in trading.Learning is never ending we also learn from our experiences.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaban
      Nowadays, many brokers who can provide free facilities to learn trading. We can use it for free. Like the demo account. We must make the most use of a demo account. A lot of the science that we can get.
      yeah true! thats cool to know there is event competition in demo account than you got the price is real account for trading without deposit

Comment

Originally posted by Gaban
        Nowadays, many brokers who can provide free facilities to learn trading. We can use it for free. Like the demo account. We must make the most use of a demo account. A lot of the science that we can get.
        Well yes,that's good for me to know..

Comment

Of course training is necessary! For a newbie it is easier to study basic training and workshops from the website of a broker. I have studied in that way. When I first started to trade on a FreshForex site I found a lot of useful information which makes the first stage of trading easier.

Comment

I agree with you my friend
            learn and learn you will earn and earn

Comment

Knowledge regarding trading with Forex is very much important for the traders who wish to earn more and more. Knowledge is the key to success thus individuals should learn more and more through it.

Comment

Learning is a important part in forex trading, the more you learn there more it becomes eaiser for a trade to place trades and understand market.

Comment

Learning is always important and should be our highest priority, if we’re not learning well then we will always struggle with things, but if we learn well then we will be able to achieve positive results all the time. I am grateful to my broker OctaFX since it’s only through them that I have been able to realize the value of education and that’s through their epic setup for it while there are several demo contests that we can participate on, so all does wonder for me.

Comment

Everyone know that if anyone don't get proper learn about Forex then he/she can not get success in Forex. Knowledge is the key of success. If we learn forex we can earn a lot of money from this market. So we need to work very hard for this business.

Comment

I have not work with your broker but It is an important thing that if you do not have enough knowledge about the basics of any business than there is a chance of loss in it.

Comment

There are not a single important thing there are a lot of important things in Forex market like make strategy indicator choice and take right trading decision, choosing a good broker is also a part of it.

Comment

Can you recommend guys any trading courses for CFD trading on indices like DAX, FTSE 100. And which broker does offer them at lowest cost?

Comment

Originally posted by fxrival View Post
                            Can you recommend guys any trading courses for CFD trading on indices like DAX, FTSE 100. And which broker does offer them at lowest cost?
                            Hi! Can you tell please, why did you choose CFD trading?

Comment

Originally posted by hafidfx View Post
                              Hi! Can you tell please, why did you choose CFD trading?
                              Because they are cheaper and easier to trade rather than exchange traded instruments. I also chose them and avoid trading futures or options because they are too complicated for me

Comment

CFDs are really nice to trade. A lot of top traders just focus on a couple of them

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X