No announcement yet.

How can be a successful trader ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should keep one thing in your mind that is you can never win also never lose.

Use your money smart and smarter. All Forex traders have to know it.

Comment

Sharing knowledge is a very good thing. This will allow the members to learn more from each other. Aside from making new friends here and connections, one of the reasons why I am here is to learn more from other. Thanks

Comment

How to get earn some profit in Forex from beginning. Are you get training in other companies or research Blog? Will you share with me From ABC. Because I have to confirm that what has in my mind about Forex learning

Comment

The secret lies in persistance! That is persistence, which distinguishes every successful trader from losing! How many times did profitable traders lost their accounts before they learned to earn consistently ? Nobody believes it and does not see, whereas it's all there!

Comment

I have some advice for you: before you do something, need to think carefully to make the right decisions. I think the success rate will be higher. In Trading and in daily life.
            goodluck.

Comment

Originally posted by roberrt View Post
              I have some advice for you: before you do something, need to think carefully to make the right decisions. I think the success rate will be higher. In Trading and in daily life.
              goodluck.
              Thanks for the advice...
              But my words is : You're a good trader when you never stop learning and evaluating you trading journal.

Comment

Originally posted by roberrt View Post
                goodluck.
                Yes its very important to be patient and take time for making decisions, dont be in haste and make trades you are sure of.

Comment

Originally posted by vic84 View Post
                  Yes its very important to be patient and take time for making decisions, dont be in haste and make trades you are sure of.
                  Agree!
                  Being patient is necessary when making a decision, don't haste yourself to make a fast decision without a proper analyze...

Comment

From my childhood i listen a quotation is tha "Practices makes man perfect" so keep Practices and learning from your first trading dont be panic if you lost your money.Always start with small budget so keep trying and trying and one day you will successfully trading.

Comment

Thanks for the advice

Comment

just make ur own experience, because ur experience is the best way to learn how to be better trader. even when u lose, just don't think about u will lose again, just think about how to win next time, because no one will always win at forex trading.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaban View Post
                          just make ur own experience, because ur experience is the best way to learn how to be better trader. even when u lose, just don't think about u will lose again, just think about how to win next time, because no one will always win at forex trading.
                          Yes the best way to take decision is to consider your skills and experience in this way you will be more confident in placing trades.

Comment

Originally posted by vic84 View Post
                            Yes the best way to take decision is to consider your skills and experience in this way you will be more confident in placing trades.
                            but u also need a good motivation, without good motivation u cant stand at forex trading for long time, u just think about how to leave it fast whenever u face with lose.

Comment

here is a tip, "the road to success is simply never giving up" the second you quit then its over..

Comment

To become a successful FX trader is not a task easier than either of those professions in the world. Most young traders like to start trading foreign exchange from technical indicators. But You need to trade from strategies you can argue well.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X