UWC- www.uwcfx.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UWC- www.uwcfx.com

Dear Indo Investai Members, My name is M.Wael Alkel and I would like to introduce my firm United World Capital to you, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

UWC features:
    - CYSEC regulated under the license number 093/08
    -FSA EEA regulated under the license number 504862
    -24 hour multilingual support
    -Minimum deposit $10
    -Deposit $500 and get a $225 bonus
    -MT4 with live news from Dow Jones
    -Investor compensation fund with insurance up to 20,000 Euros per account
    -Leverage up to 1:500
    -Swap free Islamic accounts
    -Real and Demo contests
    -hedging allowed and welcomed
    -Instant withdrawals using UWC quick card from Master Card
    -Tight floating and fixed spreads
    -Many deposit and withdrawals methods including Webmoney, Money Bookers, Bankwire, Credit/debit cards, perfect money, liqpay, Netteller, Alert Pay, Okpay, CONTACT and Western Union
    -STP no dealing desk broker
    -Normal, Mini and Micro lots available for trading
    -0 commissions

Features for Partners (affiliates, IBs):
    -1 pip commission per traded lot
    -0.2 pips commission for sub affiliates (second tire)
    -$20 bonus commission per client
    -Free website design and hosting
    -Large collection of banners, landing pages and brochures for affiliates
    -Special conditions and commissions can be negotiated for serious partners with an existing large client base
    -Partners professional and friendly support.

To open an account please visit:
    http://www.uwcfx.com/forex/landingpage.php?uuid=97394188093021520

UWC wishs you a happy Eid

United World capital sends the warmest regards and wishes all Muslim clients a blessed Eid.

The company is pleased to announce to all Muslim clients that Due to Eid promotions Islamic accounts clients will receive a 30% bonus for deposits no less than $100 during the period of the 12th of November and the 20th of November. This bonus is for trading purposes only and it is not withdrawalable.

For more information about this offer and all other promotions please do not hesitate to contact our support department

Comment

Mr. M. Wael Alkel,

i had a already a big problem with UWC, they don´t pay me totally of my profits, excusing with big bulshit that i was using a non legal system, so since i´m mod at this forum i will be alert with your posts and all activity of UWC so no member of this forum will have to pass thru same problem that i have passed.

The system i was using was genius modified version, and made from 250usd to more then 5k in 1 month, then problems begin off course, UWC don´t allow traders to earn big money, only losers are allowed.

regards,

Comment

Originally posted by eggzactly View Post
        Mr. M. Wael Alkel,

i had a already a big problem with UWC, they don´t pay me totally of my profits, excusing with big bulshit that i was using a non legal system, so since i´m mod at this forum i will be alert with your posts and all activity of UWC so no member of this forum will have to pass thru same problem that i have passed.

The system i was using was genius modified version, and made from 250usd to more then 5k in 1 month, then problems begin off course, UWC don´t allow traders to earn big money, only losers are allowed.

regards,
        Hey eggzactly,

thanks for the heads up. Is that genius thing on this site?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisbenjy View Post
          Hey eggzactly,

thanks for the heads up. Is that genius thing on this site?
          Yes it is modified version of the genius on this site, but please don´t use this thread to question that, or questions regard the genius, use appropriate genius thread,this is UWC thread, so we need at least respect that, even if they don´t respect his clients.

regards,

Comment

Dear Sir,

We have been regulated by Cysec for quite sometime and we never had not even one complain filled against us or have been fined in any way but when trader agrees to the terms and conditions of our company then they are obliged by law to abide by these terms.

http://www.uwcfx.com/en/support/documents/index.html

Our terms clearly states that we do not allow scalping and using an EA that uses scalping or any other forbidden practices will be a clear violation of the terms you agreed to.
            We are a respectable broker with an outstanding reputation and our clients can back me up on that, we have good spreads and withdrawals are fast and on time.
            if you believe your system was not in violation of our business terms that YOU AGREED TO then by all means feel free to file a complain to our compliance department or our regulator CYSEC.

http://www.uwcfx.com/en/support/request/index.html
            http://www.cysec.gov.cy/contact_en.aspx

If you want to scalp then please trade with one of those unregulated brokers who allow you too but we are committed to offer the best execution possible to the majority of our clients who trade without scalping,to prove my point further I will be offering four real and funded lite forex accounts with $20 in them (I will post condition here) to the first four people who reply to this thread to try our services for free and post their opinion of UWC as a broker.
            Dear traders if you are interested in trying UWC with a real funded account for free then please post on this thread and I will PM you of the procedure.
            This offer is the first four people to reply only.

Comment

The free accounts will contain $20, traders must trade no less than 4 lots before they can withdraw.
              This will give them the chance to trade with real money and make profits without depositing.
              All of our business terms and conditions will apply for these accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by M.Wael Alkel View Post
                If you want to scalp then please trade with one of those unregulated brokers who allow you too
                Are you making an assumption that only unregulated brokers allow scalping? Because, that is far from true.

Comment

to prove my point further I will be offering four real and funded lite forex accounts with $20 in them (I will post condition here) to the first four people who reply to this thread to try our services for free and post their opinion of UWC as a broker.
                  Dear traders if you are interested in trying UWC with a real funded account for free then please post on this thread and I will PM you of the procedure.
                  The free accounts will contain $20, traders must trade no less than 4 lots before they can withdraw.
                  This will give them the chance to trade with real money and make profits without depositing.
                  All of our business terms and conditions will apply for these accounts.
                  Dear Mr.Alkel,
                  I am interested in trying UWC with a real funded account for free.
                  Please tell the term and conditions applied; and count me in.

Regards,
                  hsa

Comment

Please open an account here http://www.uwcfx.com/lp/forexmarket.php and verify your account with the copy of ID and proof of address once you have finished please send me an e-mail with your account number to wael.alqel@uwcfx.com, the only special conditions is to trade 4 lots before you can withdraw.
                    1 account gone 3 accounts left, get a free funded real account now

Comment

Please open an account here http://www.uwcfx.com/lp/forexmarket.php and verify your account with the copy of ID and proof of address once you have finished please send me an e-mail with your account number to wael.alqel@uwcfx.com, the only special conditions is to trade 4 lots before you can withdraw.
                      Dear Mr.Alkel,
                      thanks for giving me a real funded UWC's LiteForex account for free.
                      I will email you then.

Regards,
                      hsa

Comment

Dear Sir,

We have been regulated by Cysec for quite sometime and we never had not even one complain filled against us or have been fined in any way but when trader agrees to the terms and conditions of our company then they are obliged by law to abide by these terms.

http://www.uwcfx.com/en/support/documents/index.html

Our terms clearly states that we do not allow scalping and using an EA that uses scalping or any other forbidden practices will be a clear violation of the terms you agreed to.
                        We are a respectable broker with an outstanding reputation and our clients can back me up on that, we have good spreads and withdrawals are fast and on time.
                        if you believe your system was not in violation of our business terms that YOU AGREED TO then by all means feel free to file a complain to our compliance department or our regulator CYSEC.

http://www.uwcfx.com/en/support/request/index.html
                        http://www.cysec.gov.cy/contact_en.aspx

If you want to scalp then please trade with one of those unregulated brokers who allow you too but we are committed to offer the best execution possible to the majority of our clients who trade without scalping,to prove my point further I will be offering four real and funded lite forex accounts with $20 in them (I will post condition here) to the first four people who reply to this thread to try our services for free and post their opinion of UWC as a broker.
                        M Wael Alkel.

You seems be new to the UWC - last year the UWC Fx statements were clear - WE ALLOW SCALPING AND ALL EA´S, even on UWC frontpage was a announcement regarding this matter, so you now saying that was not allowed, what a joke.
                        A complaint was filled on CYSEC against your company, i have proof of that and all email´s exchanged with UWC and CYSEC and all "CIRCUS" your company created around the issue to simple not pay what i have earned.

What is seems is that you were losing money from scalpers, and then decided to not allow scalpers. This is even worst that i thought.

You really don´t know what you are talking about, instead goes to "Bucket Shops" , like UWC, for REAL TRADING we need to go with reliable brokers, like ATC, Dukas, Interactive Brokers.

regards,
                        Last edited by eggzactly; 17-11-10, 10:12.

Comment

We changed our business terms regarding scalping to adabt it to the needs of the majority of our clients who demand better execution and less slippage. All our clients were informed accordingly and our business terms were modified to state that clearly.
                          CYSEC has fined and ruled in favour of complaining clients in many other forex firms but at UWC we honour our business terms and conditions and pay all clients and affiliates according to them and they are available to every one on our website.
                          since you are a respectable moderator in an outstanding forex forum then you of all people should have read the terms and conditions before you agreed to them when you opened an account with us. If your case has any legitimacy then why didn't CYSEC rule in you favour?
                          We have many features but allowing scalping is not one of them:

-Mt4 and MT5 Platforms
                          -Leverage 1:500
                          -Best Execution Policy
                          -No Dealing Desk
                          -All accounts insured up to 20,000 Euro per account
                          -24 Hours Multilingual Support
                          -Instant withdrawals from your trading account using UWC Quick Card from Master Card
                          -Deposit $500 and get $225 Bonus
                          -Regulated by CYSEC

Comment

Originally posted by hsafx View Post
                            Dear Mr.Alkel,
                            thanks for giving me a real funded UWC's LiteForex account for free.
                            I will email you then.

Regards,
                            hsa
                            Just a status update:
                            Account verified and a free $20 was credited.
                            Thanks to Mr Alkel
                            Last edited by hsafx; 29-11-10, 15:42.

Comment

Your are most welcome sir.
                              I wish you good luck and profitable trading

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X