Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FYI - FBS.com - ECN/STP - Cashback through Introducing broker (IB)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI - FBS.com - ECN/STP - Cashback through Introducing broker (IB)

IB is no longer available
    Last edited by newbee; 12-07-15, 14:22.

No longer IB of FBS
    Last edited by cash4u2; 12-07-15, 13:48. Reason: no longer IB for FBS

Comment

No longer IB of FBS
      Last edited by cash4u2; 12-07-15, 13:48. Reason: no longer IB for FBS

Comment

Originally posted by cash4u2 View Post
        Important information for traders, who already registered an account with FBS.com and want to receive cashback rebate as well.

Just send an e-mail to support[at]fbs.com and inform support, that you want to be added to Introducing Broker: Volker Albrandt, http://www.fbs.com/ppw/748 or IB account 38368.

Support needs your registered name and all your FBS account numbers.

After confirmation from support, you are also receiving cashback rebate.

regards

Volker Albrandt
        fbs[at]cash4u2.de
        indo-investasi[at]cash4u2.de
        just wondering what the "catch" is? If the account is already registered, then what benefit to fbs to give cashback by using your ib details?

Comment

No longer IB of FBS
          Last edited by cash4u2; 12-07-15, 13:49. Reason: no longer IB for FBS

Comment

Guys ,
            anyone any experience with this broker, I intend to open account with them?

Comment

I was open account and when I want to fund it via Moneybookers - there is no such possibility, on their screen, and site also, Moneybbokers is
              mentioned like deposit-withdrawal method. Now I'm waiting for support answer.
              I intended to fund from Moneybookers wallet.

Comment

No longer IB of FBS

Comment

Hello, everyone!

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/7492-Sharing-experience-with-FBS
                  In this topic the official representative of our company would like to answer all the questions that traders are interested in.

Comment

“999” Contest is completed

Dear traders!
                    On the 25th of February “999” demo contest was over. And today we announce its results with a great pleasure.
                    First place and 555 USD is given to a contestant from Russia with contest account number 156514. His balance reached 214471 USD by the end of the contest.
                    Second place is taken by a contestant from Malaysia with contest account number 155892. The participant receives 333 USD on his trading account.
                    Third place and 111 USD is given to a trader from Ukraine with account number 156463.
                    Honourable 511th place is taken by a contestant from Malaysia with contest account number 155383. As a special encouraging prize we grand him with a free FBS Master Card.
                    FBS congratulates the winners and thanks all the participants for the intensive trading and inexhaustible will to win.
                    We are happy to inform you that on the 1st of March registration for the next “999” Contest will start.
                    Don’t miss your opportunity to enjoy a trade with FBS and get worthy prizes for it.

Comment

have an account but will not let me deposit $$ cause in usa but used the account before

Comment

No longer IB of FBS

Comment

1. If you are giving 0.85pips rebate. If i trade EUR/USD the spread is 1 pip and trading standard lot. so i am getting back 0.85pips or USD8.50 right? And also what if the spread is below 0.85?

2. The trades that i have done in January, when can i get the rebates? February?

3. Can the rebates be sent to my paypal?

4. If there are mistakes in the rebates calculation whom shall i contact?
                          Last edited by jurne; 04-03-11, 03:01.

Comment

No longer IB of FBS

Comment

Win a super car Honda Insight Hybrid in the new contest “FBS Green Drive”

Dear Traders!

In the century of high speed, impetuous development of technologies and global warming we often forget that it is very important to save nature and ecology of our planet.

FBS offers you to make the first step to rescue of ecology of our planet by taking part in “FBS Green Drive” contest on real accounts. The winner of FBS Green Drive will get the super-prize – Honda Insight Hybrid, highly economical car with an electric motor, with significantly reduced fuel consumption and harmful emission into the atmosphere.

You may easily take part in “FBS Green Drive” contest. In order to participate in the contest, it is necessary to have no less than 499 USD in your account, register for the contest in Personal Area (https://my.fbs.com/contests/green) and follow the Contest Rules.

The contest will take place during: 07.03.11-11.11.11

Happy owner of Honda Insight Hybrid will be determined 11.11.11 at 11:11 GMT+2

Contest details are here: http://www.fbs.com/contest/greendrive
                              Last edited by FBS; 09-03-11, 14:41.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X