In this world have any non repenting indicator or system

Guest fxdon

Hello friends

i tried 3 gb indicators and at last i realised that these all indicators move with the market price and again and again repent with the price.forex never follow the indicator .indicator follow the market like foolish.and we loss our a/c balance 1 by one.

Andy one have non repenting indicator then please upload here.

Fxdon

it depends on how you define repainting. I do not have problems with indicators that flicker on open bars. All you have to do is to wait for the bar to close. Then you make your decision. I can see that you are very new to FX.trading. Ok one advice. Stay away from indicators that look too delm good to be true and changes its history.

Like the above poster said you need to educate yourself a little bit more and understand what a re-painting indicator actually is.

All indicators will jump around on the currently forming bar. It makes sense as the price hasn't settled yet.

The problem indicators are the ones that settle after the bar has closed only to change the results of the past 3-5 or however many bars at a later point in the future. That is what a re-painting indicator is.

Hope that helps.

L

Hello friends

i tried 3 gb indicators and at last i realised that these all indicators move with the market price and again and again repent with the price.forex never follow the indicator .indicator follow the market like foolish.and we loss our a/c balance 1 by one.

Andy one have non repenting indicator then please upload here.

Fxdon

on this forum you'll find it ..

try one by one indicator in this forum.

all who shared here has been tested by "heavyweight traders".

Edited by gege.aig