Expat Dash

expat1967

Hi All,

Trying to get a better consolidated view/tool not to jump charts left and right...

Updated Screenshot: Version 3.2

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/7091/expatdash32.jpg

Version 1.0: http://www.multiupload.com/14NZXK3BS2

Version: 3.1: http://www.multiupload.com/US377PFLXT

Version 3.1

- Changed the MACD/STR/RSI/MA Indicator on Currency and on Pairs MTF

- Added Support / Resistance Indicator for Pairs MTF

- Some smaller fixes and changes

Version 3.2: http://www.multiupload.com/95T9LR3I03

- Bugfix: EURGBP calculations

- Added: Price Info (ASK/BID) and Range on Pairs

Give the thing some time to load (a minute or two) since it needs to load a lot of data...

In the Expat Dash you can switch calculation methods by:

ADVCalculation=true/false

extern int StrengthTime1=1;

extern int StrengthTime2=1;

extern int StrengthTime3=1;

(set all 3 times 1 stands for 5m timeframe, up to 7 for a week - 3x1 for ADV and 3x6 not ADV)

If you want to adopt it to your broker just change below in the mq4 where required.

istring[31]="XAU_USD";

istring[32]="USOIL";

istring[33]="SPX500";

istring[34]="NAS100";

istring[35]="US30";

istring[36]="UK100";

istring[37]="GER30";

istring[38]="FRA40";

istring[39]="ITA40";

istring[40]="ESP35";

Cheers

Edited by expat1967
Updated with new Version ;)

valiant effort expat! The alarm appears to be a bit buggy at the moment though.

Yeap, I messed.

Just replace the Alarm function with below:

void Alarm()

{

if(AlarmOn)

if(AUD>=AlarmLevelUp||CHF>=AlarmLevelUp||CAD>=AlarmLevelUp||EUR>=AlarmLevelUp||GBP>=AlarmLevelUp||JPY>=AlarmLevelUp||

NZD>=AlarmLevelUp||USD>=AlarmLevelUp||AUD<=AlarmLevelDown||CHF<=AlarmLevelDown||CAD<=AlarmLevelDown||EUR<=AlarmLevelDown||

GBP<=AlarmLevelDown||JPY<=AlarmLevelDown||NZD<=AlarmLevelDown||USD<=AlarmLevelDown)Alert("Expat Dash: Alarm Limits reached!");

if(SoundOn)

if(AUD>=AlarmLevelUp||CHF>=AlarmLevelUp||CAD>=AlarmLevelUp||EUR>=AlarmLevelUp||GBP>=AlarmLevelUp||JPY>=AlarmLevelUp||

NZD>=AlarmLevelUp||USD>=AlarmLevelUp||AUD<=AlarmLevelDown||CHF<=AlarmLevelDown||CAD<=AlarmLevelDown||EUR<=AlarmLevelDown||

GBP<=AlarmLevelDown||JPY<=AlarmLevelDown||NZD<=AlarmLevelDown||USD<=AlarmLevelDown)PlaySound("alert.wav");

}

Cheers

Is there any manual to read colors and indicators as well ? This is big contribution !!!

Lets keep it simple ;)

Trends down are red / trends up are blue / gray is neutral or as well as lighter colors stands for weaker trends (e..g orange/yellow for weaker downtrends)

For the Support/Resistance indicator: Lighter color means lower Support/Resistance levels are passed/Darker colors stands for the wider levels. In total up to 5 levels based on 3 Volatility levels.

Right now is not much happening in the market. Wait till some news hits in on AUD or market openings in Europe.

Cheers

Edited by expat1967

Can you elaborate on what to change the variables below to and why we should need to change them?

If you want to adopt it to your broker just change below in the mq4 where required.

istring[31]="XAU_USD";

istring[32]="USOIL";

istring[33]="SPX500";

istring[34]="NAS100";

istring[35]="US30";

istring[36]="UK100";

istring[37]="GER30";

istring[38]="FRA40";

istring[39]="ITA40";

istring[40]="ESP35";

Thank you Expat. Great job !!! I tried your Expat Indicator and Dashboard C0rrel@@tor. They are not the same in way to show signals. It is because everyone has diffirent base to define where trend is up and where is down. Anyway great job !!!

Hi Fortuna,

the signals might appear different due to the up/down structure in my dash. The values should be the same for the pairs besides where the Correl@@tor is buggy.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jayman007

This is a great contribution expat. Thanks so much. I'm still a little confused with the layout and what everything means. In the top left under Currencies header, does this show the strength of each currency? The more bars the stronger the currency? And what is the number listed under the currency name?

Hopefully once the markets open this will start making more sense to me. Thanks again.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Greetings. I from Ukraine. I write through machine translation (English I do not know) I trade two years professionally. PLEASE if probably send version 4.0 or 4.1 Dashboard. For the situation analysis in the market very much helps. Especially version 4.1. Well and can also to you that is required from me always is glad will share. I write to you here therefore as to me difficult to write at a forum without knowing English language.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...