HotForex - www.HotForex.com

Stan1713006415

Hello forum's users.

My name is Stan. I am an official representative of www.Hotforex.com. You can ask me the questions about our company and I try answer as fast as possible.

Hot Forex is a worldwide STP/ECN online forex broker.

"Hot Forex" has a Category 1 Global Business License issued by the Financial Services Commission (FSC) of the Republic of Mauritius under the name of HF Markets Ltd.

Advantages of Trading with HotForex:

- 20% Bonus on all deposits!

- We offer spreads on crosses from as low as 0.3 pip.

- Minimum deposit for Micro and Islamic accounts — only $25.

- Margin leverage from 1:1 up to 1:500.

- Only for HotForex clients! TradeSignals.com services for FREE.

- Experienced and helpful support 24/5.

All information about our offices you can find on www.hotforex.com

HotForex - for traders that want more!

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HotForex - www.HotForex.com 20%Bonus

Hello forum's users.

My name is Stan. I am an official representative of www.HotForex.com. You can ask me the questions about our company and I try answer as fast as possible.

Hot Forex is a worldwide STP/ECN online forex broker.

"Hot Forex" has a Category 1 Global Business License issued by the Financial Services Commission (FSC) of the Republic of Mauritius under the name of HF Markets Ltd.

Advantages of Trading with HotForex:

- 20% Bonus on all deposits!

- We offer spreads on crosses from as low as 0.3 pip.

- Minimum deposit for Micro and Islamic accounts — only $25.

- Margin leverage from 1:1 up to 1:500.

- Only for HotForex clients! TradeSignals.com services for FREE.

- Experienced and helpful support 24/5.

- WebMoney

All information about our offices you can find on www.HotForex.com

HotForex - for traders that want more!

Hot Forex broker...any info anyone?

Does anyone have experience with the Broker Hot Forex that advertise on the forum site.

The spreads are pretty good and it is also ECN.They also offer a 20% deposit bonus.

As I am looking for a new broker for my trading with ECN,low spreads (on EU and GU in particular) and preferably a decent opening bonus I wondered if anyone had used them as I am a little concerned with them being based in Mauritius.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Hi Pauli,

I currently have a standard account with HotForex, I have had it for 3 month’s now, and everything is going well, my initial deposit was 1000 and I got a 20% bonus on this. I have not experienced slippage with them and there is very little requotes, I had a profit of 600 dollars last month and sent in a withdrawal request, it was in my bank account after 4 working days. But most of all their customer service is one of the best I have seen in any broker, very fast responses. I like this broker a lot and think I will be with them for a long time.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everybody!

Don't lose your chance to win iPhone 4 on your hollidays!

All information about rules and conditions you can find here:

http://www.hotforex.com/landing-pages/happy-holidays

Good luck, dear clients!

p.s: We present 20% Bonus on EVERY deposit till 15th of January 2011.

If you have dufferent questions-please ask me, and I will answer as soon as possible:)

• 3 weeks later...

Hotforex has refreshed the design of the main site!

We are waiting for your comments!

Also HotForex Lottery will be finished 15Th of January, don't lose your chance to win iPhone 4!

*The iPhone 4 giveaway is applicable only for deposits of a minimum of $100 USD that will take place between 01/12/2010 to 15/01/2011. Ten iPhone 4 to giveaway on the lottery that will take place on the 15th of January 2011.

Lottery Winners!

HOTForex Lottery is finished!

HOTForex Company congratulates all winners iPhone 4 in the lottery that took place on the 15th of January 2011!

I am happy to inform you the accounts numbers:

Please contact [email protected] or your Account Manager directly for more information on how to collect your prize.

Check this information you can here: http://www.hotforex.com/en/lottery-winners.html

Good broker. A friend of mine trade with them and everything is great.

HotForex is Hot LIARS and GREAT scammer - as the nearly all DD brokers - NOT STP!!!! I have a live account with them and I got scammed with my account - instead STP I got DD AND I'm getting scammed with BIG requotes now because I win.

I claimed my STP account repeatedly but got only REQUOTES!!!!!!!! Once I got a call from [email protected] (Mohamed) who "honestly" talked about ONLY SPT accounts on HOtForex and that "Instant Execution" means "Market Execution" and NO DD and that they DO NOT WIN if WE LOOSE!!! Ha-ha - whereas BIG requotes and GIANT spreads (10 pips!!! MORE than on Demo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) ruin me!!!!!!!!!

So I'll loose my money. Just now - after BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG requote with BIIIIIIIIIIIIIG Minus (and on my account on GoMarkets with the same pair, time and price + a TP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I desided to close my account!

Whether I'll get my money back???

Only 1 thing could be good - 20% bonus. But when you will loose your money each way - it is only BAIT!

NO HotForex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HotForex is Hot LIARS and GREAT scammer - as the nearly all DD brokers - NOT STP!!!! I have a live account with them and I got scammed with my account - instead STP I got DD AND I'm getting scammed with BIG requotes now because I win.

I claimed my STP account repeatedly but got only REQUOTES!!!!!!!! Once I got a call from [email protected] (Mohamed) who "honestly" talked about ONLY SPT accounts on HOtForex and that "Instant Execution" means "Market Execution" and NO DD and that they DO NOT WIN if WE LOOSE!!! Ha-ha - whereas BIG requotes and GIANT spreads (10 pips!!! MORE than on Demo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) ruin me!!!!!!!!!

So I'll loose my money. Just now - after BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG requote with BIIIIIIIIIIIIIG Minus (and on my account on GoMarkets with the same pair, time and price + a TP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I desided to close my account!

Only 1 thing could be good - 20% bonus. But when you will loose your money each way - it is only BAIT!

Its good to hear something from someone who has real experience...thanks for sharing.So Hotforex not for me either!!!!!!

Hello, fxtrader4x!

Sorry, but i don't belive you. Give please any proof of your words, tell please your account number, and i am sure that i can prove the opposite. Waiting for your answer.

Thank you very much!

Hello guys,

Anyway am new to this broker, but i was forced to be a member because of all their lucratives offers. As a result of this I will start my account with my martingale loving EA and here I will leave a follow up statistic

link so that if things going wrong everybody here will see and use mine as a yardstick.

Some of the features that I like is Instant Execution, their mode of deposit and withdrawal and lower spreads on many pairs.

Here is link for statistic..............

http://www.mt4i.com/users/templefx

And here is my affiliate link as well if any of this great house feel like opening account with them.

http://hotforex.com/?refid=8286

But what I can say is that things look great to me from begining now I don`t know what will show up later.

I wish you all a successful trading.

Wesladfx.

Edited by wesladf

Important ANNOUNCEMENT!

HF Markets Ltd (Hotforex.com) is proud to announce today that it took measures to improve the ability of all the clients to execute trades especially in particularly in fast moving market situations This is done by the use of Hotforex's proprietary trading technology and the addition of new servers.

Various metrics relating to the above will be monitored in order to ensure the client's execution is improved by a satisfactory level. The technology has been thoroughly tested in demo environments and we have seen improvements in our rejection rates.

Taking into account the new measures, HF Markets Ltd has changed how orders are en queued within the MetaTrader 4 platform, therefore switching from instant order execution to market order execution. Using market order execution, the execution of trades will be improved by minimizing the rejection rates and latency. This should improve our customer's trading experience.

The above changes will take place on 28/01/2011 at 10:00 GMT

Best Regards,

The HotForex Team