Price Action, Naked trading only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Price Action, Naked trading only

Trading naked is about recognizing and reacting to certain patterns in the market. One of the best sources that I have read on chart patterns is "Trading Chart Patterns Like the Pro's" by Suri Duddella. This book displays numerous types of chart patterns and explains each of them in about a page or two usually with entry, exit and stoploss points (now thats what I call a great reference text ).

So if anyone is looking to learn how to trade price, I suggest that you just pick one pattern or two and focus on recognizing and trading them.

If anyone is interested in the book, I believe it was already posted in the ebook section. Take a quick scan or do a search.

Comment

hi friends
      try this indicator, TL_by_Demark it is good auto TL, i hope it can help.

Comment

I had try TL_by_Demark_v6.mq4 ,but always give late signal ....

Comment

most of the naked trading methods are simple, but too simple to be useful.

Comment

Maybe a semi mix is good. Too many indicators is messing it up, too few (or none) might feel very naked...???

Comment

just a few indicators like MACD will be enough for clear view of the market, getting many complicated indicators will not guaranty success on the long run. I stick with naked trading.

Comment

as long as one is comfortable with what one has, it doesnt matter if it is naked or not.

Comment

Originally posted by qwert321
                  as long as one is comfortable with what one has, it doesnt matter if it is naked or not.
                  It does matter in this thread, read the title

Comment

Yes back to the naked trading since it is simple and can be used to any trading platform.
                    Open your H4 or D1 Charts, draw S & R manually, wait while watching the most reliable candle stick pattern near S & R line then set your entry point, TP and SL.

Comment

Hi guys,

I am new here ,would like to join this naked club not even in g string!

Comment

Originally posted by rock
                        Hi guys,

I am new here ,would like to join this naked club not even in g string!

very nice!!!

I have one naked indicator that I love ... it shows 123 pattern ... you can download it here

Code:
                        http://www.4shared.com/dir/17716478/cae6de7c/sharing.html
                        Barbara

Comment

Hello,

Just joined this site not too long ago, I am just a newbie, just started my demo account this week, trading naked, so far it's been wonderful, hope will continue this way....

Here is my trading results so far...

Pitdee.

Comment

Sorry my previous post had a bad quality image, I had to resize the image to 50k as the max size for an attachment.

This time I tried with candlesticks, I hope the chart can be seen better (well, it's naked chart, so there is really nothing to see).

As you can see from my trades, all trades are scalping type of trades trying to squeeze a few pips here and there, this is not my goal though, I am planning to trade 'daily' chart, it's far more profitable and less stress.

Don't forget your stop loss! (I don't always place my stop loss when I am glued to the screen, but stop-loss is always there when I am away from the computer screen, just in case market is going crazy...)
                            And don't forget to always follow your risk rules! (again, in case market is going crazy

Good trades everyone!

Comment

very nice!!!

I have one naked indicator that I love ... it shows 123 pattern ... you can download it here

Code:
                              http://www.4sh@red.com/dir/17716478/cae6de7c/sharing.html
                              Barbara[/quote]
                              thanks barbara

Comment

Do you see this chart, the pattern.
                                Can you tell me where the price might go for the next coming week?
                                What a beautiful naked trading.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X