Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Platinum Member Array chetachukwu's Avatar
    Thanks

indo-investasi upgrade not necessary

I was offline for many months, came back to notice that alot of things here have changed. The website graphics fancyfull and layouts more smoothed edges. The webpage always requiring plugins to load. Pattarns have changed, PM storage space limited to 50, nothing so exciting about the upgrade except graphics, even the smileys expressions we used to use to ganish our posts are now limited to few, avatars dissapeard, some of our beloved members were are they now? I wish we could roll back to indo-investasi version 1.

Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chetachukwu View Post
    I was offline for many months, came back to notice that alot of things here have changed. The website graphics fancyfull and layouts more smoothed edges. The webpage always requiring plugins to load. Pattarns have changed, PM storage space limited to 50, nothing so exciting about the upgrade except graphics, even the smileys expressions we used to use to ganish our posts are now limited to few, avatars dissapeard, some of our beloved members were are they now? I wish we could roll back to indo-investasi version 1.
    I'm 100 percent with you
    All the useful links gone members gone

PLON-MANIA MODS... Array Kardel Sharpeye's Avatar
    Thanks
    both,

would you like to have your OLD computer back ? the one that does not "advance" any further ? the one that still uses windows XP ?

Information Technology were ADVANCING "forward" not "backwards"

if you both still does not know what it means, you both can buy an OLD timer CPU, and compare it with the new one...

II Vocabulary that you should know:
    PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...
    CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!
    ---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

Moderator Array
    Thanks
    What a load of absolute piffle!!!

Post #1 gives a reasoned argument of what changes were BACKWARD moves, post #2 agrees and post #3 simply drones on about something totally un-related.

If you cannot put forward a reasoned reply to illustrate what has improved then why don't you just say "We are the masters and do as we wish"

Thanks
    @kardel
    I swear i did not notice an improvement, not in server speed. Indo_version1 was lightening speed compared to ver2. Indo ver1 had smart features, quick-links, you can view all your post and know when they are updated and ur threads also. Its like moving from old pentium4 3.8 Ghz 2GB-Ram windowsXP to a new pentium dual core 800 mhz 1GB-Ram windows7
    which one will outperform the other? The old pentium 4 or the new Dual Core?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddie View Post
    What a load of absolute piffle!!!

Post #1 gives a reasoned argument of what changes were BACKWARD moves, post #2 agrees and post #3 simply drones on about something totally un-related.

If you cannot put forward a reasoned reply to illustrate what has improved then why don't you just say "We are the masters and do as we wish"
    Nope , it means, "GET OVER IT, AND GET USED TO IT!" there are no masters, for us . You see freddie, I know that u dont like me much, and of course so do I, for me I don't see it as problems, I kept it that way. so lets keep it simple, this way "lets just not getting to much comment each other" - it means "don't interfere me"

BR,

K

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...
    CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

Thanks
    @kardel
    I swear i did not notice an improvement, not in server speed. Indo_version1 was lightening speed compared to ver2. Indo ver1 had smart features, quick-links, you can view all your post and know when they are updated and ur threads also. Its like moving from old pentium4 3.8 Ghz 2GB-Ram windowsXP to a new pentium dual core 800 mhz 1GB-Ram windows7
    which one will outperform the other? The old pentium 4 or the new Dual Core?
    We try to UPGRADE our new server, but since we didn't have much money. so It may "feel" lame, if you have suggestion (I write this for THIRD TIME for GOD SAKE) please advice us, where we can have a cheap,FAST, Unbanned and RELIABLE server ?

Thanks
    @kardel and freddy please drop your beefs and forum move on. Kardel dont say that freddy does not like you, this is not a question of who likes who or who hates who. It about facts. Freddy is a nice person. @freddy, kardel is the almighty Mod in this forum and he has been working hard to sustain this forum technicaly. We aught to love him for that. Sometime ago he barnned my best friend, i'm supposed to forsake him for that but i had to knock it off cuz we are like one household here. So dont hate anybody.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to chetachukwu For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    @kardel and freddy please drop your beefs and forum move on. Kardel dont say that freddy does not like you, this is not a question of who likes who or who hates who. It about facts. Freddy is a nice person. @freddy, kardel is the almighty Mod in this forum and he has been working hard to sustain this forum technicaly. We aught to love him for that. Sometime ago he barnned my best friend, i'm supposed to forsake him for that but i had to knock it off cuz we are like one household here. So dont hate anybody.
    "I won't hate a men,he/she don't deserve any of my hatred. but I do hate his/her bad nature"

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kardel Sharpeye For This Useful Post:

t2g

Thanks
    old forums we use phpbb script
    phpBB is the most widely used free Open Source forum tool. It is a powerful, multi-functional, and easily modifiable bulletin board package. phpBB has a user-friendly interface, simple installation and administration, and helpful tutorial and documentation. Since phpBB is released under GNU GPL, you can maintain source code changes to modify it.
    Using phpBB you can create both a small community as well as a large multi-category corporate bulletin board.

and now vBulletin
    vBulletin is a feature-rich, scalable and easily modifiable forums package for your web site. vBulletin is suitable for medium and large forum communities. Being paid software, vBulletin ensures much better security of its code and database. vBulletin is written in PHP and uses MySQL backend.

for other comparison you can search google if you want compare vbulletin with phpbb.

1st. before we change to vbull, we found a many errors at the script, because our community is going larger and bigger, so we decide to change it and buy vbulletin script.

2nd. from the first time we create a forex forums we try to give the best for our community

3rd. bla bla bla bla i can't speach

so please think before you made any comment

13. The Following User Says Thank You to iCan For This Useful Post:

t2g

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast