TP=SL EA (1200% in 2 months)

This one is Amazing!

It looses more, but winners are more profitable.

I'm going to check and add those trades to the graph - we'll see ...

I think broker is GMT+5.

Candles showed breakout or sm...

I don't know, but it looks like it trades all time and tries to win more then lose. Thats why it uses fixed lot size.

I think it trades 1M TF.

Edited by krisware

If I were to take an educated guess this is the 4XGreed or FXGenius EA and the German guy is the good ol' Dominc (or some alias) who moves from germany to thailand, singapore, australia etc. to probably avoid Tony Soprano after selling him the EA.

You can find him here: http://www.fxgeniusrobot.com/

He uses either GCG or Prime4X as the broker. The EA just like FXGenius trades the GBPUSD and its trades last from few seconds to several minutes. Yes in FXGenius or 4XGreed EA the TP = SL as well. Whatever you guys do, please don't fall for any scam this guy has up his sleeve.. he says that he's not interested in selling but that only entices people to make him an offer he cant refuse. If he was making this kind of $$ for real he would be trading not posting results on myfxbook and blogging. As the old saying goes "if it quacks like a duck.. it is a duck".

Cheers

well, that was very insightful text. Thank you for that. Though... it make me a little depress too. Just right now that I thought that finally we have found someone with really an astounding success, then, you evoke (and probably right) the "evil" dominic... argh...!

I really hope that isn't the case afterall. Though I have to agree with fxknight that all of that performance posted in myfxbook sounds fishy!

I am agree with "fxknight" if somone has such EA he will not sell it or let somone else know about it. Professional traders who makes real good money do not need to post there results on my**fxbook. They just make it in silence and stop. No ADV anywhere!

You are *** wrong... Myfxbook is very good for many purpouses, if you want to have good stadistic of your accounts. I am a professional trader and I have several accounts there for my own usage.

Hey guys,

This EA definitely looks good and caught my interest. Therefore, I did some work to try reverse engineer it. However, I will need help from everyone that can, to figure out a few things:

1. Which broker is he using

2. Which indicators is he using

I am attaching three files: A CSV file that has all his trades for GBPUSD (data.csv), an EA that plots these trades on the chart (CSVToChat.mq4) and a picture to show what you get (Chart.png).

(Note that I removed EURUSD from the trades cause there are only few trades compared to GBPUSD)

If anyone is interested, our investigative work will be in a few steps:

1. Get the files from here: http://www.4shared.com/file/pS_CzSwa/Columbus.html

2. Drop the data.csv file in the (MT4)\experts\files folder. MT4 being the platform we are using to test (FXDD, JadeFX, Alpari...)

3. Drop the CSVToChart.mq4 in the (MT4)\experts folder

4. Open the GBPUSD chart and set the timeframe to M5

5. Remove the Grid by doing Ctrl-G (to clear up the chart).

This being done, first thing we'll see: If price matches the cross hairs that I have coded, that means the broker we are testing is most likely the one he is using (Look at the image Chart.png to see what I'm talking about).

Then, after we identify the broker, lets plot some indicators and see if we can identify his wins/losses from the indicators used.

Refer to the csv file to find which cross hair you are looking at. I did not wanna put labels in the chart, it makes it very messy.

Lets work together and figure out this EA and the broker it is on.

Thanks.

Edited by sandman4x

I modified the csvtochat.mq4 so now you can shift hours easily.

http://www.4shared.com/file/Cc749KDj/CSVToChart2.html

The problem that this crosshairs looks ugly, and it doesnt show the profittable trades in different color. I have not much time, but try to code it to show the trades much nicer. On Alpari uk you have to write shifthours=6 which means server is GMT-4.

regards

Does anyone have the above mentioned EA versions, tests, modifications...? Can someone upload them in one package? tx

Edited by konorti

Thanks but how do we explain his ability to withdraw the profits? it looks like a real account...

If I were to take an educated guess this is the 4XGreed or FXGenius EA and the German guy is the good ol' Dominc (or some alias) who moves from germany to thailand, singapore, australia etc. to probably avoid Tony Soprano after selling him the EA.

You can find him here: http://www.fxgeniusrobot.com/

He uses either GCG or Prime4X as the broker. The EA just like FXGenius trades the GBPUSD and its trades last from few seconds to several minutes. Yes in FXGenius or 4XGreed EA the TP = SL as well. Whatever you guys do, please don't fall for any scam this guy has up his sleeve.. he says that he's not interested in selling but that only entices people to make him an offer he cant refuse. If he was making this kind of $$ for real he would be trading not posting results on myfxbook and blogging. As the old saying goes "if it quacks like a duck.. it is a duck".

Cheers