• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would lik to say Thanks

I would like to say Thanks to posters
    But I cant using Firefox
    Yes I can with Google Chrome
    and probably with other bowers but I am not going to try.
    Can you fix this?
    Sorry to ***** but I thought you might want to know.
    Brett

Which version of firefox to you use, im also using firefox v. 3.6.10 and i dont have any problems, maybe you can update your browser...

Comment

use palemoon.org

Comment

Originally posted by bedrockbrett View Post
        I would like to say Thanks to posters But I cant using Firefox Yes I can with Google Chrome and probably with other bowers but I am not going to try. Can you fix this?
        Sorry to ***** but I thought you might want to know. Brett
        I am using firefox!!! Have done since I started here.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie View Post
          I am using firefox!!! Have done since I started here.
          weird I am using 3.6.11
          oh well will just have to switch to Chrome when needed.
          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by bedrockbrett View Post
            weird I am using 3.6.11
            oh well will just have to switch to Chrome when needed.
            Thanks

I use Firefox also, sometimes I had difficulties to connect with II (but it was same with I.E.) so when this arrives, I use a Proxy (that's what i did last week) and it might be a little slower, but it works. (Don't ask me why it works sometimes and not at other times, i have no clue, but computers have their own lives! )
            Also you can try to clear your cache, cookies, and history.
            Also make sure everything is updated (flash...)
            hope it helps.
            freddy

Comment

download the latest adobe flash players (plugings). Download the latest flock browser best, simply the best browser ever seen

Comment

Guys,

Here's my experience with connection problems.

I had loads of problems connecting to II shortly after the forum was upgraded. Interestingly, II was the only website I could no longer connect to.

I came to the conclusion that changing browsers didn't make much difference. IE8 works fine with II and I'm using it now.

All proxy servers I found to be too slow and a lot display ads. which are annoying. Some of them could connect to II and some still couldn't.

I tried all sorts of tricks to connect (deleting caches, updating stuff etc.) and I believe that the problem was down to the dynamic IP addresses allocated by my ISP.

After looking at several tracert logs, I could see that my connection with IP addresses from a certain range were being dropped at a server in the US shortly before reaching the II server.

Rebooting my router allocated a different IP address, though because it was from a similar range of numbers my connection was still getting bounced.

As it happens, my ISP at that time was in the process of moving accounts to a parent company. That move meant that my dynamically allocated ISP range would be different, and lo and behold as soon as the move took place, my connection to II was again flawless.

It seems that some servers along the route to a website are more sensitive to IP ranges than others and these ranges can get labelled as undesirable if in the past one or two of the IP addresses from the range have been used by spammers.

Comment

I've got the same problem. I'm using Firefox 3.6.8 on LinuxMintDebian 9. No buttons to say "Thanks" are visible. I'll install another browser and try again tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by ChumGum View Post
                    I've got the same problem. I'm using Firefox 3.6.8 on LinuxMintDebian 9. No buttons to say "Thanks" are visible. I'll install another browser and try again tomorrow.
                    I think your problem due to not enough posts...

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel 10 View Post
                      Yes, I think you are right about the posts.
                      Still when I was able to post a "thanks" I would click on the thanks button and the screen would flash and that was it. FireFox still wont let met post a thanks but Chrome will.
                      So I still load up Chrome to post a Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel 10 View Post
                        Thanks, I didn't know there was a minimum post requirement to view the button to say "Thanks".

Comment

Fire Fox

Originally posted by ChumGum View Post
                          Thanks, I didn't know there was a minimum post requirement to view the button to say "Thanks".
                          I am a firefox user with all whistles and bells to the max (to stop most every kind of **** and cookies) and just now have played with Google Chrome.
                          Indo Investasi don't like Fire Fox.
                          what a difference with Chrome ... ****!

Comment

Originally posted by soundfx View Post
                            Guys,

Here's my experience with connection problems.

I had loads of problems connecting to II shortly after the forum was upgraded. Interestingly, II was the only website I could no longer connect to.

I came to the conclusion that changing browsers didn't make much difference. IE8 works fine with II and I'm using it now.

All proxy servers I found to be too slow and a lot display ads. which are annoying. Some of them could connect to II and some still couldn't.

I tried all sorts of tricks to connect (deleting caches, updating stuff etc.) and I believe that the problem was down to the dynamic IP addresses allocated by my ISP.

After looking at several tracert logs, I could see that my connection with IP addresses from a certain range were being dropped at a server in the US shortly before reaching the II server.

Rebooting my router allocated a different IP address, though because it was from a similar range of numbers my connection was still getting bounced.

As it happens, my ISP at that time was in the process of moving accounts to a parent company. That move meant that my dynamically allocated ISP range would be different, and lo and behold as soon as the move took place, my connection to II was again flawless.

It seems that some servers along the route to a website are more sensitive to IP ranges than others and these ranges can get labelled as undesirable if in the past one or two of the IP addresses from the range have been used by spammers.
                            because of problems that are not mine but I was involved - I did research, using looking glasses tools on many ISP all over the world. Seems (it is possible) that the II (and not only - thepiratebay for example) are banned. For all ISPs in Italy all routes get via networklayer.com So, it is banned or that US ISP have problem. *ALL* of Italian ISPs get via networklayer.com - so no one Italian can view II.
                            Do not know about other countries, in my I've found ISPs that are OK getting II, and other that have *same* problem - route to that networklayer.com and no II!
                            Finally I am not sure is it banned or just one main US ISP have problems...
                            Workaround paths are to get service (free or payed) for proxy usage or just tunneling (btw it is almost the same).
                            One of the best free solution I've found is http://www.snapfiles.com/downloads/ultrasurf/dlultrasurf.html
                            Another (but every one must try it) very good fast solution is using google translator - BUT if all country has problems connecting to II , the translator will has too - because google use locally (even physical) servers.
                            There are of course many free proxies too...

ok, sorry for my English
                            hope it will helps to someone needed that info

Comment

No problem on firexfox. Try chrome or latest firefox version

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X