X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear forum members,
    Dear traders,

I'd like to make some commentaries on your issues.

1- Can you siyncronize the time of vps with the time of MT exness ? (I can't do it of course for security policy of vps)
    Dear berusnet,
    We've synchronized the time of VPS with the time of MT on your account.

2- the MT4 platform on your vps don't save the login informations,so when you restart the vps or my mt4 (like this saturday/sunday).. it can't auto-login. Can you change this thing ?
    Unfortunately, now it is impossible.

I've heard of exness in this forum, and there was a banner that offered a bonus of 25%. But I had no right because of European nationality. In this regulations nothing about ..this condition.
    where is the " terms of a promo campaign"
    During to “Regulations of bonus add and withdraw in percents to deposit” EXNESS reserves the right to determine the list of the countries eligible to participate in the bonus programs. You may see it in here: https://www.exness.com/wbonus/percent/regulations
    In this way this bonus programm is available for a few Asian countries.

It's too late, and this forum isn't place where we can solved problems. For that exist SUPPORT, but support link on your site is linked to Recycle Bin.
    I have more then one account with different brokers, some are ECN, some have fixed spread and always have opportunity to compare prices and their behaviour. Also, I know that every broker have different sources etc.. In time when your spread on EURUSD was 9.7 on ThinkForex was 2.7 this is very large variation. However, I wish you all the best. I wish that you solved your problems in "your house" and I'll be happy if someday you'll be my broker again.
    Dear strmec,

We are constantly optimizing our services. So please follow our news and updates. EXNESS is open for you always. But I can't ignore your commentaries on spread. I'd like to clarify this issue. Expansion of spreads is possible during news outlet and it is short-term. (about a few minutes) Overall, I'd like to emphasize that EXNESS is 5 digital broker.

what is fxness?
    Dear Gogo,
    We have no connection with this structure.
    So, we are not responsible for action of fxness.

Comment

I think that i said that was quiet market, about 22 GMT, no news, everybody sleeping but your spread was wild. On think Forex and FxPro was normal situation with normal spread.

Comment

Originally posted by strmec View Post
        I think that i said that was quiet market, about 22 GMT, no news, everybody sleeping but your spread was wild. On think Forex and FxPro was normal situation with normal spread.
        I trading with exness, ibfx and fxcm. spreads rises usually in the same order. and its rises especially during news. but the max spreads I've ever seen in exness on eur/usd was 2.1 on a quite market. But I usually trade much earlier then u.

Comment

New Year Present from EXNESS

Dear Traders!

We wish you a Happy New Year 2011! Following the holiday tradition, EXNESS gives you a New Year present! Each client who opens a new trading account with EXNESS and deposits it from December 15, 2010 till January 1, 2011 gets 11% of the deposit amount as a bonus.

Please note that currently our company already gives you a 25% bonus for each new account. Thus, the total bonus that a trader gets upon opening an account during the holiday period makes up 36% of the deposit amount.

All rules on operations with bonuses are also applicable to the holiday bonus: https://www.exness.com/wbonus/percent/regulations

We wish you health, happiness and financial wellbeing! We are happy to remain your reliable partner in the coming year.

Good luck in the New Year!

Comment

Company's Working Hours during Christmas and New Year's Day

Dear Clients,

Below you will find information on changes to the company's working hours during the holidays.

Forex Market

On December 24 and 31, 2010 the Forex market stops trading at 17.00 (GMT+0). On other days the market will be trading as usual.

Exness Customer Support

From December 24, 2010 till January 2, 2011 the customer support will be available from 01.00 (GMT+0) till 16.00 (GMT+0). Saturday and Sunday are day-offs. Starting from January 3, 2011, the customer support will be available in normal working hours.

Change of Trading Conditions

From December 27, 2010 till December 31, 2010 the following restrictions apply:
            • Maximum leverage for all account types will be changed to 1:50.
            • Spreads for most currency pairs will be somewhat wider than in the normal mode of operation. Please bear in mind during trading that Stop Levels and Freeze Levels cannot be less than the spread value.

Starting from January 3, 2011 when the Forex market opens, Exness default trading conditions will be renewed.

Comment

updating my experience with exness broker,

I can accept that only via VPS I can trade, I can adapt my trading to the high percentage of requote , but now (in this month) exness have added a new weapon against the scalper : a high number of off-quotes/common error/no connection periods (I think is the alternative to the requote for the broker) .

they really work hard to improve their service !!! Good work LOL

edit . about large spreads ... I have seen large spreads when markets reopen after the weekend close
              Last edited by berusnet; 22-12-10, 08:44.

Comment

The Chinese version of the Exness web site was launched

Dear Clients,

on January 11, 2011 we launched the Chinese version of the official Exness web site. Now our services are available to all citizens of the Celestial Empire.

Thus today we offer our clients four versions of our web site:
                • English;
                • Russian;
                • Georgian;
                • Chinese.

In early 2011 we will also launch Malay and Indonesian versions of the Exness web sit

Comment

Seems that only interests advertising multi-language site, but month after month, the service gets worse, as other customers said my http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/3810-Exness.com-Review/page5, but this seems not interesting.
                  Now server go down all days one or more times for several minutes ...

Comment

Hello EXNESS,

I have 2 live accounts with you, and also, introduced some of my friends to open live accounts with you so far.

Well, from my practical trading experiences with your company, I would like to tell all other members about the GOOD and NOT GOOD about EXNESS as follows:

1. Deposits and Withdrawals : Very good. I have withdrawn few times, and EXNESS did the process of my withdrawal requests very well. THIS IS GOOD POINT. I LIKE EXNESS about this.

2. Requotes : Yes, it seems that from Middle of Jan, 2011 until now, requotes seemed to happen very often. So, I hope that EXNESS should try to check their platform and improve on this problem asap. Not good point need to improved more.

3. Widening spreads : I am a scalper (in fact, I use my scalping eas) during early asian session from 22:00 GMT - 1:00 GMT. I noticed that the spreads on EURCHF has many times increased up to 7.xx or even 9.xx pips, which made my ea could not close a profitable trade of few pips profit, and became a losing trade easily because of this crazy increased spread.

On Eurgbp, spread also increased up to over 5.xx pips to 7.xx pips many times during early asian session above.

Well, looking back to the last month (December, 2010 until Middle of Jan, 2011), the spreads on EURCHF and EURGBP were quite good, around 2 pips to 3.5 pips only.

My ea made around 300% net profit gain in 1.5 months. Does the increasing spreads on EURCHF and EURGBP come from the fact that I made good profit of 300% net gain in 1.5 month, and EXNESS tried to widen spreads to make my ea lose money ?

I hope that EXNESS should try their best to improve on these things so that I can stay with them for long time, and also introduce my friends and clients to them. If in the next 30 days, there is no improvement on competitive spreads like in DECEMBER, 2010, I will consider to withdraw all my profits and deposits and also ask all my friends and clients to withdraw all their profits and deposits from EXNESS.

+ I prefer that EXNESS can have a new policy of fixed and competitive spreads on all pairs, and I am willing to pay an amount of commission on each standard lot size rather than seeing EXNESS to widen spreads like I mentioned above.

Maybe, EXNESS can charge around 0.5 pip to 0.7 pip as commission per 1 standard lot size.

Waiting for EXNESS to reply and have improvements asap.

Thanks
                    Jennifer

Comment

After several months of testing I stopped use this account . the main reason is that they made several changes to obstacle scalper ..the freeze zone is something that I never see in other brokers ... add this to others problems ...

The other reason is that(searching with google/myfxbook) their name is associated with strange facts(disappearance of funds) and strange arrangements with scammers. I don't know if this are true facts.. but ...helpe me to decide.

Comment

did you remove the rule that wont let you close trade when TP is too close to current price?

Comment

this broker havent liquidity ,

Comment

Dear forum members,

We have got many complaints that our international clients could not vote for EXNESS because the web-site of FOREX EXPO doesn’t have a proper English translation of a window when voting.

I am attaching the picture with English translation.

There are some fields that a person needs to fill when voting: name, address, phone number, etc.

Thank you for voting for EXNESS!

Comment

Account monitoring service was launched

To Our Traders,

As of May 1, 2011, all EXNESS clients have access to a convenient new service for monitoring their trading accounts.

The new monitoring service gives traders the option to publish their trading account statistics online, illustrating the effectiveness of their trading strategies and attracting the attention of potential investors.

While EXNESS traders may still provide potential investors with investor passwords to access their accounts, the new monitoring system is a more convenient way for interested parties to get information about a trading account. The monitoring page presents key account indicators and charts the level of funds in the trading account.

You can manage access to your account’s monitoring page in the Account Monitoring section of the Personal Area. At any time you can adjust the settings to make your account monitoring page visible or invisible to internet users.

Monitoring is available for both trading accounts and training accounts.

25 May 2011
                              EXNESS Press Service

Comment

EXNESS Offers Improved Trading Conditions

To our traders:

EXNESS has enhanced the algorithms it uses to work with liquidity sources, resulting in improved trading conditions for EXNESS clients: minimum spreads on the most popular currency pairs for Mini and Classic accounts are now lower than ever! This makes it possible for our clients to implement more effective trading strategies and earn more profit from their currency transactions.

See the table below for the new minimum spreads:

EXNESS has always offered tight spreads, and the updated spreads are among the best in the global currency market.

26 May 2011
                                EXNESS Press Service

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X