Seven Summits Trader

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Frank. Is there a manual available for this?

Iqofgenius,

You can get an understanding of his system with this video.

hxxp://sevensummitstrader.s3.amazonaws.com/metapublic/metapublic.htm[/Code]

But as always, these systems always look good on trending markets, as soon as it ranges you get losses; (just watch around 10minutes almost at the end of the video, he shows nice trades and stop commenting when it's in range ;)

Hope if helps.

And thanks to Frank for sharing.

freddy

. . . Great system so far.

Hi scwon, may I ask what indicator settings, currency, and timeframes are you having the best results so far? I was doing some quick backtesting merely by just eye-balling it on a few charts, I find the standard settings not giving me very good results so far. But I do think this system have potential, so we just need to find the proper settings that match with specific currency and timeframe.

Live Demo Webinar

I just received this less than 15 minutes ago in my email, have not watched it myself, because it is loading very slowly for me at the moment.

But in case anyone wish to watch their official live demo webinar (I hope it is different from the one already shared earlier, if it is the same, just tell me, then I can delete this post):

http://sevensummitstrader.s3.amazonaws.com/SST%20Live%20Demo%2010-07-10/SST%20Live%20Demo%2010-07-10.html

Indicators do not seem to repaint, but you are correct as far as they do not seem to update automatically.

I am having to change the timeframe on each new bar for it to update. Great system so far.

Perhaps we could change the code to make it update automatically. What may be best is to have the option in the input parameters for how many bars back we want to update.

For chart reading, you want a high number of bars to scroll back, but at the moment it updates way too many bars back and eats up your resources. If you are trading you don't need to go back much at all, no point in populating the whole damn chart and freezing your system...

Anybody good in coding who could help with that? Or will any automatic update freeze your system?

Hi all!

First of all, I would like to say thanks to FrankM and Master9357 for their contribution to our education on this interesting system. I have tried several times to add my name to the "thanks" window, but I dont know how, I can't find it in the rules FAQ's and when I try to "add reputation" my name never appears in the list.

Second, concerning the icons updating, I have noticed that, at least on my charts, it's only the 1.5 version that has the problem. The earlier version posted by FrankM works finely and it doesnt really make a visual difference. Besides, only some of the indicators seems to have been updated, so that I at least am sticking to that version.