S*T*3*: T*H*E**G*O*L*D*E*N**B*E*H*E*M*O*T*H**S*Y*S*T*E*M* - Complete package $491

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/3276/thegoldenbehemothsystem.png

Hi Friend Craven,

first a hearty Thanks for all the nice shares! I noticed you shared a bunch of different systems from this same developer. I haven't downloaded any of them yet. Can you please clarify which system you think is the best and are there any particular indicators from these systems that you find particularly useful? Thanks Again!

T*H*E**G*R*E*E*N**D*R*A*G*O*N**S*Y*S*T*E*M* R*E*P*A*I*N*T*S* one (1) past bar.

*T*H*E**R*E*D**P*H*O*E*N*I*X**S*Y*S*T*E*M* does not R*E*P*A*I*N*T*.

*T*H*E**W*H*I*T*E**T*I*G*E*R**S*Y*S*T*E*M* does not R*E*P*A*I*N*T* either.

As for the others, I'm not really sure.

I am watching the indicator in *T*H*E**W*H*I*T*E**T*I*G*E*R**S*Y*S*T*E*M* that is displayed in the separate window. I seems to complement the other indicator in that package.

Hi Friend Craven,

first a hearty Thanks for all the nice shares! I noticed you shared a bunch of different systems from this same developer. I haven't downloaded any of them yet. Can you please clarify which system you think is the best and are there any particular indicators from these systems that you find particularly useful? Thanks Again!

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/3276/thegoldenbehemothsystem.png

Hi craven

I have only download one of your systems and found it to be less than acceptable for trading just another re-pack system.

But, I want to extend a LARGE THANK YOU for your kindness that you shown by sharing your system and the sharing sprite you have displayed.

Some times it not about the system is about the sprite of sharing and the risk you take on behalf of others when buying these system and freely posting them here for all to use.

I do not mix words; I hate system seller, I hate people who try to” bump up” their posting numbers by posting BS. They pray on the weak and helpless. But I also know that once in a while a good system does pop up, and without people like you who show kindness and the wellness to share with others, we ALL would still be in the “Please Share” stage of this game.

Again a big THANK YOU

Sharing rate: 5 STARS

System: Hmm?

You're very welcome, Sweetheart. :x

I'm not sure about the one posted on this thread, but try taking a look at S*T*5*: *T*H*E**W*H*I*T*E**T*I*G*E*R**S*Y*S*T*E*M*. This has been confirmed as a N*O*N*-*R*E*P*A*I*N*T*E*R*. Hope it helps!

Hi craven

I have only download one of your systems and found it to be less than acceptable for trading just another re-pack system.

But, I want to extend a LARGE THANK YOU for your kindness that you shown by sharing your system and the sharing sprite you have displayed.

Some times it not about the system is about the sprite of sharing and the risk you take on behalf of others when buying these system and freely posting them here for all to use.

I do not mix words; I hate system seller, I hate people who try to” bump up” their posting numbers by posting BS. They pray on the weak and helpless. But I also know that once in a while a good system does pop up, and without people like you who show kindness and the wellness to share with others, we ALL would still be in the “Please Share” stage of this game.

Again a big THANK YOU

Sharing rate: 5 STARS

System: Hmm?

Hi Craven, thanks so much for this fantastic share, I really appreciate it. I have downloaded a couple of systems from here and had no problems but I'm embarressed to admit that I can't figure out how to input the download address. I understand the (dot) but can't seem to access the proper address. Could you help? Thanks in advance.

You're very welcome, Sweetheart. :x

I'm not sure about the one posted on this thread, but try taking a look at S*T*5*: *T*H*E**W*H*I*T*E**T*I*G*E*R**S*Y*S*T*E*M*. This has been confirmed as a N*O*N*-*R*E*P*A*I*N*T*E*R*. Hope it helps!

I cannot see the ST5 system you talk about, only the ST3 with both links you get the same files ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...