S*T*2*: T*H*E**R*E*D**P*H*O*E*N*I*X**S*Y*S*T*E*M* - Complete package $491

Includes manual, videos, bonuses, and D*E*C*O*M*P*I*L*E*D**F*I*L*E*S*.

Links:

http://mir [ dot ] cr/HTZ2QAXY
http://mir [ dot ] cr/1V99EQ7D

Enjoy! ;)

Hi Craven and all

I've been looking for something on higher timeframes and this system is designed around 4 hour and daily charts which may suit if its any good(repaints???).

I've put it on my MT4 chart and will give it a look over.

Has anyone else tried it yet and if so with what success.

I think it was Hermes who said on Cravens main thread that the indi was pretty good.So if Hermes could maybe enlighten us a little more too I would be most grateful.

Thanks Craven for the posts too.

Someone on the other post said that the red phoenix is a BE system :-o. I have traded 3 trades and all ended in Takeprofit but i don´t know how it would look in the future the 3 trades were in a good strong trend. We have to see how it works on choppy markets if it works like ProFX or Lindencourt than it will end in a BE system in my eyes

That's a good point, I know many systems that work well in a good strong trend. However, most of these systems perform horribly in ranging and choppy markets. Many will simply blow your account if you don't exercise proper money management.

I guess time will tell, thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Someone on the other post said that the red phoenix is a BE system :-o. I have traded 3 trades and all ended in Takeprofit but i don´t know how it would look in the future the 3 trades were in a good strong trend. We have to see how it works on choppy markets if it works like ProFX or Lindencourt than it will end in a BE system in my eyes

I using this since it has ben posted here. I had 3 trades first - all in profit -. Now I am Flat bit more than one week and waiting for new singals. It needs time to see if it will work in the long run. I also have added some as Laguerre-ACS and stealth indicator and forex trend champion just to test and filter some bad entries. Lets' see what happens.

Additional indiactors are here: http://www.multiupload.com/O266QPVU9P

• 1 month later...

Hmmmm...I was really heppy initially when I saw this system posted...didnot waste any time in trying to find out if the system repaints and sad to say...it does...the system has two main indicators and both of them repaint.

good work done here to share the system, so am gonna add a thanks to the generous contributor....whose made the system available to us

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...