No announcement yet.

is there any trader here getting rich?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there any trader here getting rich?

have you ever meet somebody who getting rich no matter how long does it take, he can buy all things because he trade forex and he just trade in some broker what we all know like FXCM, FXDD, or else, he just deposit with minimum requirement and can multiple his account into millon of dollars. As you know on math, we can multiple our money on forex. can he show his house, bank statements, trading statements in real not on his websites. do you have seen this guy on your own eyes??? because i want to ask him what broker he used ? not his system though, lol

If you met a guy like that, all you would want to ask him is what broker he uses? In reality, I doubt brokers have much to do with a persons success especially when they are a well known and regulated one. I would rather ask him for tips and hints and where to look for the right answers. It is unlikely that he'll disclose his true strategy, the successful ones rarely if ever do.

Comment

I am not that guy I loose again and again, always on the wrong side ,getting out of loosing trades to late, getting out of winning trades to fast,
      switching from short time to long time trading , always at the wrong moment, emotional,no discipline, even lying to myself about my trading sometimes,
      looking for that perfect system.... well you know the average trader!

Comment

am sorry guys, i have already found these guys on another forum, one of them can turn $3000 to $220.000 just 8 months, and he can withdrawal his money although he must fight his broker about 2 month long, another guys can turn $90 to $600 just 4 days, these are real money and i have seen his statement. thread close

Comment

I read some bad things yesterday about FXCM Broker... truth or not who knows? Use caution.....

Comment

Originally posted by maddman View Post
            I read some bad things yesterday about FXCM Broker... truth or not who knows? Use caution.....
            can you be spesific, what the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by maddman View Post
              Yeah, I've heard complaints about FXCM all over the place. Mainly things to to with their MT4 bridge connection which is apparently useless.

Comment

am sorry guys, i have already found these guys on another forum, one of them can turn $3000 to $220.000 just 8 months, and he can withdrawal his money although he must fight his broker about 2 month long, another guys can turn $90 to $600 just 4 days, these are real money and i have seen his statement. thread close
                4051fx,

Why "thread close" ? These are spectacular results, I would be interested to hear how these guys are trading, do they give any insights into their strategies ?

Comment

Yes I know people who are rich from trading. I have seen the houses, cars and the wives. You can do it too. There is no question about it.

FXCM is fine; I never had any unresolved issues with them. Two things you must know when you choose them as your broker, first is a universal one; they are ECN but if you trade mini lots you are trading against your broker, FXCM and all other brokers can only execute orders in increments of full lots so they must take the other side of the trade on any order less than that. I would not be surprised if they nudge the probabilities in their own favour a bit. The second thing, their MT4 platform was not made for manual trading, it was setup to run EAs. I don't trade with robots but people who do through FXCM’s MT4 tell me that it works just fine. I use their Trading Station and it works very well. You can use MT4 for charting and Trading Station for order execution.

Comment

Originally posted by soundfx View Post
                    4051fx,

Why "thread close" ? These are spectacular results, I would be interested to hear how these guys are trading, do they give any insights into their strategies ?
                    you know my friend, their lucky just once before their broker get back his all money and disturbing their execution, know he trade very conservative, just 1% gain per day

Comment

well Kardel had told me eggzactly has gotten prettyyy rich trading .............

Comment

wouldn't say I'm rich from it but can report small consistent gains. Have taken 4 small accounts starting with £250 each to around 12k in about 4 months. Need to keep changing brokers though as eventually they put me on dealler referral which limits the outcome. Started out trading £1 per pip and currently doing 3-4£ per point. hope that offers some encouragement to keep working at it.

Comment

Originally posted by keifer View Post
                          wouldn't say I'm rich from it but can report small consistent gains. Have taken 4 small accounts starting with £250 each to around 12k in about 4 months. Need to keep changing brokers though as eventually they put me on dealler referral which limits the outcome. Started out trading £1 per pip and currently doing 3-4£ per point. hope that offers some encouragement to keep working at it.
                          could you show your statement?

Comment

Originally posted by 4051fx View Post
                            could you show your statement?
                            some... a bit slack when it comes to record keeping... have the latest statements for bank/broker. pm an email and you can see those if you wish

Comment

Keifer,

That is a good motivation to hear that you are doing well. Can you let us know which method are you using?

Thanks

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X