is there any trader here getting rich?

Getting rich in forex business is not that easy to find.It really involves some time,it would takes us lots of time and effort and at the same time learning untill we can actually earn much.I agreed that it is better to earn a little from our trade rather than having an huge but inconsistent earnings.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
please don't talk about me folk's....

epic respond.. i'll go with it. :)

basicly there's lot of profitable traders out there. the main question is always be the profit gain, but most people never put proper awareness with the risk. I learn this hard way while doing my 1st year trading, but everything get more clear after I decide to link my tickmill account with autotrade feature (myfxbook). these feature let me receive trading signal directly from proven trading expert.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
have you ever meet somebody who getting rich no matter how long does it take, he can buy all things because he trade forex and he just trade in some broker what we all know like FXCM, FXDD, or else, he just deposit with minimum requirement and can multiple his account into millon of dollars. As you know on math, we can multiple our money on forex. can he show his house, bank statements, trading statements in real not on his websites. do you have seen this guy on your own eyes??? because i want to ask him what broker he used ? not his system though, lol

in real world , this kind of achivement is kinda like you are get promoted frequently so you got the highest achivement in you career, is it as a CEO, A general managers, manager, etc that makes you diffrent with the other people in populations.

so to find this kind of person is too hard.

i have some friends who is rich from forex, one of them are working as Tickmill IB, one of them are running an exchanger, and one of them, buy everything he want from forex trading.and i know all of 3 very well because i watch they are grow from zero to hero. lol

it is very motivating if i meet all of them

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
I guess some Known but Discrete TRADING Company ( UK ) is providing ROBOT Trading permitting to Trade in Crypto-Money, and to get around 400 % Profits if you START from a 100.000$ or € account...Not BAD...Maybe some bros here will think i am naive or crazy or simply S T U P I D....Maybe, guys, maybe...Never E-Z to be considered on Money BoardS... Edited by Shenong

I guess some Known but Discrete TRADING Company ( UK ) is providing ROBOT Trading permitting to Trade in Crypto-Money, and to get around 400 % Profits if you START from a 100.000$ or € account...Not BAD...Maybe some bros here will think i am naive or crazy or simply S T U P I D....Maybe, guys, maybe...Never E-Z to be considered on Money BoardS...

Looks very fishy especially the fact that they promise to make 4x on $100K deposit. It is well known that the more is the size of capital the less profit target should be otherwise you should look for liquid markets which can easily digest position of this size but this comes with caveat - competition will rise signficiantly.