• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest ankurkanoria
Starting from 10000 dollars, making just 1% a day, in less than 9 years, you can earn more than the present GDP of United States. That's the power of compounding. You think its possible? i daresay not.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Are you trading currencies intraday? Are you tired of trying to figure out why technical analysis is always an after-the-event understanding and wondering why your stoploss got hit and then the trade went in your favor? There are clues that the Smart Money leaves and although not 100%,, my methods work as a good guide for where to take trades, not just anywhere but a good approximation where.. Traders should be like passengers waiting for the taxis to arrive and then board for a comfortable journey, not chasing after running taxis that may suddenly stop and reverse.., injuring them in the process.. The basis behind my methodology is a combination of Supply & Demand, VSA, Wyckoff and Price Action. I would like to bid you welcome to my blog. My blog is free and you can read the reviews everyday as I review likely smart money moves. http://trektrade.blogspot.sg/ All I ask is that you share with your friends and click the share buttons to promote it. Regards, Vince

• 1 month later...
Guest Sasts1950
trading forex with brokers will never make you reach, brokers are made to steal money, real traders doesn't trade with brokers, the brokers which are regulated doesn't leave do what you do on unregulated one...think about

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...