Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i sell my ea

can someone put me through on the a-z of selling my EA online

The best way to sell it is post your ea here and we will all try and help.

Comment

Originally posted by Has View Post
      haha....

Comment

Originally posted by Has View Post
        very funny

Comment

Originally posted by SHOWBABA1 View Post
          Hi Showbaba1,

Well, it all depends on what's worth you put into your EA.

1)
          If you think it's a big ****py one, which most of EAs on the actual place look like, i advise you take lessons by reading all the webpages's sales and study the remarkable marketing way they all use. I won't give you links as you can so easily find them, or already received so many junk mails.
          After that i think you will be ready to sell for a little $97 with a lifetime garanties and multi-zillions profit overnight promises!

2)
          If you think your EA has some potential and is good, i would advise you to just keep it for yourself, use it to make multi-zillions profit, and when you will own the world, then you can share it with us, poor little I.I. traders.

Regards
          freddy

Comment

As you may notice, my first post was a little cynical.

to be more serious, i would say that you could try to sell not your EA, but the signals generated by it, like that you won't reveal your code.
            But you have to proove it is good, so you need to give forward tests, links to REAL accounts statements, better verified one's etc.
            Usualy, that way your clients install an slave EA on their MT4 home platform or on a VPS server, and receive from your masterEA the signals, hopefully making some profits.

Hope it helps.

Comment

Originally posted by freddy View Post
              As you may notice, my first post was a little cynical.

to be more serious, i would say that you could try to sell not your EA, but the signals generated by it, like that you won't reveal your code.
              But you have to proove it is good, so you need to give forward tests, links to REAL accounts statements, better verified one's etc.
              Usualy, that way your clients install an slave EA on their MT4 home platform or on a VPS server, and receive from your masterEA the signals, hopefully making some profits.

Hope it helps.
              i appreciate both posts, its a fairly decent system, i use it on multiple pairs and for about 1 year and half to be sure it will make me some real money, but its not those EAs that will give u millions over nite, but give between 5-10% per month and in wonderful months have done even 90%, but the funds i have is extremely not ok for me to trade solely for my self only, cos that what i want, so i will sell some copies or signal as much protected as i can, once i reach my capital mark i leave the podium. but i am sure with first hand benefit that its decent, as far as an EA doesn't have a loosing month i am ok, i even have ten years back test, its a mixture of sorts logics this and that, can u educate me more on master and slave over a server or website

Tanks
              Last edited by SHOWBABA1; 16-09-10, 13:55.

Comment

you can use "free" copier tools to get master and slave EAs but i don't know how good they protect you, just make a search here for copytool and you could test it.
                But if you want a secure and professional stuff you need to contact a pro company.(but that's not free )

If you go one day, either way, hope you will let me test your EA , as long as it is steady increase, even 5%/month with compounding is nice.

Comment

There are a couple of ways of monetizing your ea.

1)Sell your Ea flat out.
                  2)Sell the signals, via e-mail.
                  3)Sell the signals via a trade copier.

I have seen all three. The ea was 1000$. the signals were 100, and the trade copy was 200$ a moth. Can't remember for the the life of me what site.

---

As far as a tradecopier goes, the best free option that I can think of is
                  Code:
                  http://www.rentasignal.com/download
                  You go there and sign up for a free account.

Then, in the ea settings there is a setting for 'service provider'.
                  You put your account number there.

Then as a signal receiver I put your account number in as well.

Then I would be set up to recieve the signals as well.

------------

The other way would be some that would code in the ea to do it through the same means.

Then you don't have to rely on rent-a-signal either.

Since I have my own vps I can easily add a couple of different broker accounts in demo as well.

I am sure that others can help as well.
                  Last edited by shag1; 16-09-10, 15:09.

Comment

hmm...., maybe

I have a copy-tool that works but this copy tools only work on same vps or same computer. so the terminals have to be on same vps or system, how do i trade a clients account outside the country

Comment

hmm...., maybe

I have a copy-tool that works but this copy tools only work on same vps or same computer. so the terminals have to be on same vps or system, how do i trade a clients account outside the country
                      i've PMed you.

Comment

Originally posted by shag1 View Post
                        There are a couple of ways of monetizing your ea.

1)Sell your Ea flat out.
                        2)Sell the signals, via e-mail.
                        3)Sell the signals via a trade copier.

I have seen all three. The ea was 1000$. the signals were 100, and the trade copy was 200$ a moth. Can't remember for the the life of me what site.

---

As far as a tradecopier goes, the best free option that I can think of is
                        Code:
                        http://www.rentasignal.com/download
                        You go there and sign up for a free account.

Then, in the ea settings there is a setting for 'service provider'.
                        You put your account number there.

Then as a signal receiver I put your account number in as well.

Then I would be set up to recieve the signals as well.

------------

The other way would be some that would code in the ea to do it through the same means.

Then you don't have to rely on rent-a-signal either.

Since I have my own vps I can easily add a couple of different broker accounts in demo as well.

I am sure that others can help as well.
                        splendid, i am interested in the rent a signal logic, but not interested in using rent a signal, can have my own private cross over like that?

Comment

As far as rent a signal goes, I am not sure about whether you can list as a private room or not.

That is something that you can ask about.

The whole other thing might be that you get your seller key, then distubute the Ras with your key in it already.

There is also a matter of opening the ea and modifying it for your needs.

Then you can set it so it obtains the number from your server, and calls home.

---------------

Untill then I think that running it through RAs is the best bet for demo testing.

Shag

Comment

As far as your needs go I think that there is something on this site that you might be interested in.

There is a pdf manual as well, as trial versions.

Code:
                            https://signalcopy.com/#nukeajax:c:@products:html
                            And it is being shared on this very forum..

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/8911-REQ-SignalCopyMySQL.

Comment

Some tips for you to consider when selling your EA:

if you are marketing yourself, you can check out www.warriorforum.com for more tips and the knowhow to do so.

easy way will be to sell through click bank and get lots of affiliates to market for you.

btw at the web promo page, remember to show the words As Seen on CNN, CNBC, BBC, Bloomberg, etc. Seems like gullible newbies are easily fooled by those promos. You want to create some hype before the official launch date to sell your product. The more outrageous the hype the better. Also indicate that you will be selling limited copies(obviously fake of course), e.g will be selling 199 copies only.. etc.

If you are faking your live statement, remember to screen it well. You might want to post it at this forum, there are several experts here who are really good at catching those scammers. Make sure your fake statement is not one of them.

Good luck.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X